Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 1:13 PM
Default What do you think about Batman and Joker's portrayals across the years?
What do you think of Mark Hamill's portrayal of Joker as opposed to Heath Ledger's, Jack Nicholson's, and Cesar Romero's? What about Batman's portrayals (Adam West, Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, George Clooney, Christian Bale, and Kevin Conroy)?

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 4:56 PM
Hmm, good question. Your forgot Lewis Wilson, he played Batman back in 43' ^.^

BUT anyway, I didn't like George Clooney. I thought he brought a very dimming light onto Batman. That and he sucked as Batman. He didn't have the raw toughness of Batman, that people before him portrayed. Therefore, my favorite Batman actors:

Lewis Wilson

Adam West (I love how he went from Cape Crusader to a moronic mayor in Family Guy)

Micheal Keaton

Val Kilmer (Okay with how he portrayed Batman)

Micheal Bale

Kevin Conroy

Now as for Joker. People who have played him have become severely depressed. Because of how Joker's mind set. I know when Jack Nicholson played him, he didn't act for a little while after that. But people who have taken the roll, such as Jack or Heath or Cesar or even Mark. They all did a wonderful job portraying the nasty villain of Batman. Though, I would love to see an actress play Harley, that would be interesting But yes I did like all of the people that played the Joker

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013