Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 9:22 PM Last edited by leefish : 2nd Feb 2014 at 10:00 PM.
Default small open world
i would like to call it the small open world cause it has too houses and you can visit them all like a small open world and i was planing to make it on a bigger lot and place some stores around and make small roads with the floor but first i was going to try this but too bad it turned to be hell take a look at it

what i want to show is the idea of it but since things didnt work with me and i had to remove the basement and had no luck to keep it after changing to apartment zone i decided to make a new one since i dont think its really cool but
isnt there a way to have those stairs in building i tried another building and the same error pops up if its in the apartment where your sims lives not outside or something
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 10:08 PM
Why not keep it as a residential lot? You can direct people to simlogicals apartment mod if they want to keep the houses more separate.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 1:29 PM Last edited by john-1995 : 3rd Feb 2014 at 5:37 PM.
im searching for it and i will try to learn how to use it hope it works but i can only find the one for the sims 1 i will keep searching though
i will keep you up with the news when i find a way
btw : someone said that my basement is more than 16 click im going to try and make them 16 click for each one and see if that work and i will build two or more houses around better than the car places that might not be used at all -.- though i will try to make a garage to each house
update : i didnt find it simlogical only provide it for sims 1 wired do you know a link for it or something ?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 9:32 PM
It's the green security system which can be used to make apartment like separate rooms/houses on a lot. http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...cessControl.htm

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 3:22 PM
thanks jo ^.^
im going to try it right away btw i tried to make the basement wall on another lot with an apartment less than 16 clicks and it works no error so i will try your way if it works the i way i want it then i wont change the lot type to apartment and wont have to mess with the basement walls and ruin the room