Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 7:02 PM
Default Dollhouse
Whenever I tell adults to play with their children with the dollhouse, they sit down at the dollhouse, play for a whole 2 seconds and then stand back up. The children play until I tell them otherwise. I thought maybe it had to do with their mood, but that isn't it. It's not a mod conflict (already checked). If this is a normal thing, is there a mod for it? I know it's such a small thing, but sometimes small things bother us lol. Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 7:12 PM
Could it be that their Fun motive is full?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Could it be that their Fun motive is full?

That's what I thought at first, but I tried when it was lower as well and they still get up immediately.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 8:29 PM
Personality-wise, are they playful? I doubt serious sims enjoys playing house much..unless maybe you pair serious with Family sim..

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#5 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 9:32 PM
Might I suggest downloading Squinge's AdultsDollHouse from insimenator.org. With that adults can play with the dolls' house even without children. (I'm pretty sure teens and elders can too.)

I think the limitation to toddlers and children in the vanilla game reflects the difficulty Will Wright had in getting EA executives to authorise the release of The Sims in the first place. Don't forget he named the dolls' house after himself; it's the Will Lloyd Wright Dollhouse. Toddlers and children have the imagination to play with it. All that older people can think of doing with it is to smash it.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 9:48 PM
Oh..how I like this doll house background story, AndrewGloria.
Thanks!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)