Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 1:24 AM
Default Who is the richest sim ever
Is it the Goth,The landgraab or who ?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 3:50 AM
I forget their name now, but that would be the one through a glitch involving the sale of real estate ended up with more cash than the game is programmed to display. I got some sort of funny error message like "Sorry, there isn't that much money in all of the Sims' world economies combined right now. You will have to settle for ยง9,999,999,999,999" (or something like that).
#3 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 4:37 AM
Vincent Moore from Sims Life Stories has over $2.8 million something like that.
Instructor
#5 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 7:00 AM
I had a similar message as igazor with one of my households. So, I guess that our Sims were the richest Sims ever (along with everyone else who caused the $$ system to go belly up).
Mad Poster
#6 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 7:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lindali365
I had a similar message as igazor with one of my households. So, I guess that our Sims were the richest Sims ever (along with everyone else who caused the $$ system to go belly up).

Yeah well, it's not like the entire economic system is going to collapse as if money grows on trees or anything. Oh wait...
Mad Poster
#8 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 10:58 AM
Though it may not be cannon, I always like to think that Malcolm Landgraab is the richest Sim. His life story has always made me think of Donald Trump.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#9 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 12:11 PM
Jon Lessen (Riverview) is pretty well loaded too. As are the Buckshots in Starlight Shores.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Mad Poster
#11 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
There are a lot of Malcolm Landgraabs each one different from the last. Some good, some evil, some have like 100.000.000 simoleons, some have 50.000.

I thought TS3 only had one Malcolm Landgraab?

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 1:34 AM
What about Landgraab who live in France the one with the wine mission he would have to be worth a few millions due to his wine making skill at point in time went he was around.
Alchemist
#14 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 1:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dailycard
What about Landgraab who live in France the one with the wine mission he would have to be worth a few millions due to his wine making skill at point in time went he was around.

Yeah, but he's a lore Sim and I don't think it counts since he technically doesn't exist. After all, the Landgraab generation should have untold wealth if you count all of their unspoken properties.

Just call me Nikel
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
Yeah, but he's a lore Sim and I don't think it counts since he technically doesn't exist. After all, the Landgraab generation should have untold wealth if you count all of their unspoken properties.

I remember in the TS2 open for business the landgraab family had own 60% of the real estate but for some reason they were all up for sale.And in the TS3 they seem to have a iron grip on labs and stadium. :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 4:20 AM
I am still on the the question of who the richest sim but I have a new question how do you get back your money when you hit 99 99999 and you get a bit more and they say something like your money is in some bank account.