Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 8:55 AM
In need of girly clothes for little boys
I have a boy character who likes dressing up in girl clothes and though I've found a SINGLE mod over this site and the Sims Resources I've been scouring google to try and find something... So far no luck. Will anyone do me the favor of making some more girly clothes for boys? Please, I'm sure there are others out there with the same 'dilemma' as I have. Heck even if someone gives me some links that would be fine too!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 9:39 AM Last edited by sweetdevil : 1st Jul 2015 at 9:53 AM.
What are you looking for, clothes for children or toddlers?
Toddlers and children have the same body mesh for both genders so you can enable clothes for both genders and it'll be fine.
This works for both clothes and hair.

Using S3PE:
1. Open your .package.
2. Click on the CASP entry, then Grid (middle bottom of the program window).
3. Find the AgeGender field, then expand it (double-click it or click on the + sign next to it).
4. Find the Gender field and expand it.
5. Double-click on the desired gender or click once, then on the arrow that appears on the right of the field, to select the gender you want.
6. Click "Commit" (bottom right of program window).
7. Save your .package (Ctrl-S).

Optional: within the CASP entry, find the ClothingCategory field. This will allow you to enable the clothes/hair for any outfit category you want

Note: gender conversions done this way won't work properly for other age groups as they have different meshes (teens+). You may have some hair meshes done for males that can be enabled for females and vice versa, but they will most often have clipping issues. However, the difference is only in appearance; if you don't have a problem with seeing seams and/or minor clipping, nothing is preventing you from enabling male hair for females or teen clothes for adults.
Example of clipping in male hair enabled for females
#3 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 10:07 AM
There are some girls clothes for boys here if that helps at all.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 11:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thranduil Oropherion

That's actually the mod I was talking about unfortunately. The one I already have.
Inventor
#5 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thranduil Oropherion

Nice mod. I wouldnt mind seeing one for adult males. I mean, in this day n age, EA shouldve included cross dressing in the base game of both ts3 and ts4. Its always pissed me off slightly that sims cant wear each others clothes in cas.

This isnt a request. Just my opinion.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 3:30 PM
If you have/are okay getting Master Controller, and Master Controller Integration from Nraas Industries, you can set all children's clothes to be worn by males or females, instead of editing each individual package like @sweetdevil mentioned. I don't know if that functionality extends to toddlers.
Instructor
#7 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 5:51 PM
Using Easy CASP Editor by Kuree will allow you to set toddler clothing to males and females, according to your preferences. You can do the same with hairstyles. If you set it to not allow random assignment of the items you change, non-active boys shouldn't be assigned girls clothing/hairs.

http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...e/uploads/1589/