Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 7:34 AM
Default Steeper Roof Heights?
Is there a way? I'd like to get some pointy roofs for a steeple.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#3 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 6:57 PM
It's two buttons, actually. There is one that affects every roof section by the same amount, (As well as adjusting the curvature of a pagoda roof) and another one that lets you adjust individual roof sections in a manner similar to adjusting the height of a wall hanging.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 7:39 PM
Nah, what I mean is pushing the roof slider beyond its current maximum level.
One Minute Ninja'd
#5 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
Nah, what I mean is pushing the roof slider beyond its current maximum level.

Oh, a roof multiplier hack. Nope, never seen one. But it's an intriguing idea.
Site Helper
#6 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 11:13 PM Last edited by Ghost sdoj : 19th Jun 2015 at 11:24 PM. Reason: it's been a long time since I did this
I've gotten some pretty tall roofs by sliding the overall slider up as high as it would go, and then adjusting the bit that I wanted even taller with the individual slider. (And then adjusting all the other roofs back down with the individual slider... which is why it's more of a proof of concept idea than something to use on a large lot with a complex roof.)

Edit: and apparently that has been fixed along with making foundation basements harder to manage...

I know Awesome Mod had an individual roof slider function before EA decided to give us one. I have no idea if it still does or not because it's been a while since I used it. It wouldn't surprise me if that was the roof slider I was thinking of.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook