Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 5:56 AM
Default Bodyshop won't export textures
I apologize if this is in the wrong place; didn't know where exactly to put it. Anyways, I'm attempting to make showerproof skin tones, but every time I try to export a file in Bodyshop, a box pops saying "There was a problem exporting the selected textures." It only seems to be happening when I try to export skin textures. Its allowing me to export all other things, such as hair, eye color, clothing etc. I've deleted the cigen and group cache files and made sure I had a Projects and SavedSims folder. I'm at a loss as to what I should try next. I have the Ultimate Collection. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 5:10 PM
Do you have any default replacement skins in your Downloads folder? I wonder if that might be causing some sort of conflict...

You could try moving your Downloads folder to your desktop temporarily and see if you can export the skins then. If not, then it might be a problem with Body Shop itself.