Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 10:34 PM Last edited by leesester : 5th Mar 2012 at 7:15 AM.
Default Challenge Exceptionals
And finally, as the World Cup draws to a close, we realised that we have not yet posted on our winners of the Medieval Challenge Exceptional Awards.... So here they are, in no particular order, the exceptionals.

NPC Replacements: Mrs. Crumplebottom by sunni9676
As if Mrs. Crumplebottom wasn't unpleasant enough already, now she's covered in warts - at least your medieval sims can be beaten by a crotchety old woman in appropriate attire, with this exceptionally gigglesome addition.

---------------------------------- ----------------------------------

Build your own Cathedral by Hekate999
Every cathedral needs some stained glass, fancy masonry and ceiling vaults. And that's what makes this essential set so awesome - you can't build a cathedral without it!

Playable Harp and Lute by Lois99
The first of its kind, fantastic playable instruments - an impressive technical feat, and an absolute requirement for any self-respecting medieval neighbourhood.

Blackstone Castle by simgrl1934
Intricate, skillfully built, pristinely decorated and most certainly daunting in its fortitude; this castle is fit for kings, epic battles, and maybe even the occasional dragon.

Candle-Town Temple-District by candlelight82
If it's authenticity you're after, this district is practically a hamlet in its own right - all on one lot, no less - and definitely a home to be sorely envied.

A Medieval Castle! by sarah*rose
With stunning realism and a remarkable depth of creativity, this picturesque castle is sure to be the perfect landmark for any feudal neighbourhood.

Bree Hills Hamlet by ninotchka
These beautiful, varied, and realistic little cottages with fantastic interior decorating are perfect for all those unwashed townie peasants - step inside and experience a peasants home!

Robin Hood and Friends by Aligeth
Whether you're roaming the forest, looking distressed, or assuring sceptics that banditry isn't in breach of your vows, really - this beautiful set by Aligeth provides everything your simmies need to look stunningly rogueish!

An enormous thank you to ALL the creators who participated and a special thank you to the exceptionals for providing us all with such awesome content for our games - whether TS2 or TS3

MTS Staff
5 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 1:23 AM
Hooray! Congratulations to everyone who entered and for the exceptionals
Instructor
#3 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 2:20 AM
Wow! I am truly flabbergastered by this news - thank you muchly MTS, what an honour! It was fun challenge. And a big congrats to the other wonderful creators

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 2:55 AM
A shout out ! and "Congratulation" to all the winners in the Medieval Challenge, I am very happy to see that one of my creator that I voted for is on the list as well "Sarah Rose."

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Scholar
#5 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 7:15 AM
Congratulations to all great creators! Amazing creations !

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Not actually evil.
#6 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 8:14 AM
*round of applause*
Thank you, contest creators! Viewing your entries was quite fun.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Instructor
#7 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 9:55 AM
Congrats everyone ! Awesome creations ! ^.^
Scholar
#8 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 10:31 AM
Thanks to all voters, MTS for starting the challenge and providing a free platform!

And of course,

THANKS TO ALL THE CREATIVE MODDERS WHO SHARE THEIR WORK!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 10:51 AM
Thanks to all MTS community! and congratulations to all great creators who share their amazing works.

My other creations in my blog D&M Creations - Demonic: http://dymcreations-demonic.blogspot.com/
Field Researcher
#10 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 1:22 PM
Thank you MTS, for hosting such a fun challenge, and including my entry in the exceptionals. Congrats everyone!

My simblr
Field Researcher
#11 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 5:05 PM
I want to thank everyone who voted for my entry, but more importantly a massive thank you to the other creators!!! I've been making medieval creations for my themed hood, not specifically for the challenge, so I am truly excited by all the new content offered by the other participants. I'm adding just about everything I can fit into my game from this challenge, which means to me all the entries were exceptional! I wish I could add much of the Sims3 creations too because they were also incredible. I'm glad that it exists should I decide to play Sims3 in the future. XOXOXO

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Site Helper
#12 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 6:34 PM
Congratulations to everyone!

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#13 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 12:40 AM
Congrats everyone ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 12:24 PM
Good work to ALL of you guys who entered the challenge!
And congratulations to the winners! I hope the whole community enjoyed this as much as I do

Tumblr: Springbunnysims
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#15 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 1:06 AM
Wonderful work everyone!

Congratulations to all the winners! You earned it!