Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 8:57 AM Last edited by simsfreq : 29th Aug 2016 at 6:10 PM.
Default Freetime Fridge (Cryonic Fresh) not showing up in SimPE [Fixed!]
I wonder if anyone can help me.

I want to recolour this fridge but I can't find it in the list in SimPE to recolour. I seem to have all the base game fridges and the K+B stuff fridges, two of which show up weirdly, but not the freetime one. I have tried looking under both the catalog sort and the alphabetical sort, under "C" for cryonic, "F" for fridge... no luck.

I have UC and the path is set correctly. I did think initially that it was because I have default replacements for this fridge installed, but actually, it's not even that - because I'd switched to a vanilla game before opening SimPE.

Any ideas? Could I just use the default replacement package file to create a recolour, would it work?

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 5:16 PM
Hum, maybe it's an UC related problem? I know some people say that some objects aren't present in their version.

Either ways, you could try opening it by GUID in the object workshop's advanced functions. (This fridge's is 0x53E1B099.)

I'm http://crispsandkerosene.tumblr.com/ on tumblr, admittedly not very active on MTS.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 5:50 PM Last edited by simsfreq : 29th Aug 2016 at 6:10 PM.
Unfortunately, I tried that, and it doesn't seem to be able to find it either. And it seems to be a 50/50 chance of crashing SimPE when I try. Gah.

I will keep fiddling with the settings. It looks like all the freetime objects are missing, I'm not sure what other EPs.

Edited to add - This seems to have solved the problem for now, so I'm sharing in case anybody else finds this thread with a similar issue. Yay!
http://digitalperversion.net/garden...p?topic=32655.0

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...