Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 7:01 PM
Sims 4 Vampire Game Challenge
Forgive me if this is confusing it's my first post, bare with me.

I had an idea of a challenge and i thought it would be fun to share it here,
The basis of the challenge is that you play as a normal female sim. Progress until the stage where you have a family, then get bitten by a vampire (cheats allowed).
You are scared to tell your lover and don't know how to cure it, so you leave. In the process you take one child with you(if you had more than one you'll have to choose a favorite). You move to Forgotten Hollow, knowing no one would dare search there(would recommend these mods to make more immersive; http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=589172 http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=588900). You start off as a new slate, (optional) change your name and dye your hair and become a new person. But Vladislaus Straud knows who you are, he demands you kill the Vatore's or he'll inform your family and take your child. In a panic you rush to the Vatore's and try to gain trust, Lilith notices you acting strange.
You must choose a path.
1. Play it off and continue plotting to rid the Vatore's
2. Confess and plan with the Vatore's to dethrone Vlad.

If you choose 1 the Vatore's will instantly distrust you (you may cheat here) and your relationship with them will become -50 or more, in order to kill them you must gain the potion to make them human and dual both to cure them, from there you can use cheats or MCD to kill them, Vlad will become +100 friendship and from there you may choose to stay friends, become enemies, become lovers, or order him to turn you back into a human(rules for this below) From this point no matter what you choose you will be cursed to become enemies with your child because he/she realizes what you have done. You are now the child.

As the child you have a few options here, run away(see below) Forgive and "Forget"(see below)Despise your mother and end up killing her once you reach young adult(same rules as vampire method above).

If you choose 2 the Vatore's will become +50 and you will begin plotting Vlad's descent. This is a challenge many have tried. The siblings theorize that it proves impossible to do, you have to decide. 1. Become a Master Vampire and try to take on Vlad alone, 2. Give up and return home, youre lover will have a -100 relationship now and you aren't allowed to talk to your child(ren), but you're all safe, Vlad can't leave The Hollow. or 3. Fall in love. This one may seem weird but hear me out, with one of the Vatore's you've gained a bond in this time, until you forget about your life, it's impossible for Vlad to kill a wed couple, so you get married, the other Vatore isn't safe however, you and your lover decide it's better off if they were gone. You kill them. (Now same rules as child but child hates them both. same rules)

In order to become a human again by Vlad's ways, (its weird i know) he orders you to give him an heir, a child. You can either have a child with him, or give up your child. After this you may take the child(ren) and run home, in case which the events of going home will occur, you'll be safe. Or give up the child and Vlad will make YOU make the potion. This contains endless hours of reading and loneliness (he locked you in a room). But it pays off when you go home with your child, or alone (depending on your choice).

If the child decides to "Forgive and 'Forget'" They will become mentally unstable. They must require the trait insane and hate their mother. When they become an adult they will run away back to the previous parent and tell the parent everything. The parent will become furious and kill the Mother(dark i know).

Bunny RULES Bunny
1. Unless part of story you may NOT become human
2. Only cheats allowed are ones stated and static needs when locked in room
3. Child can be any gender but trait "Insane" will come into play when child hits teenager
4. Child has to be Child
5. You may change Vatore and Vlad households BUT the replacements
1. Must be vampire
2. Vatore replacement had to be 2 young adults, boy and girl, related
3. Vlad replacement must be male adult+