Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 8:04 PM
Default WCIF - Freckles, Alien Skin & Spots
Hi-hi! Thanks for looking! I'm searching for a few things, if you can help:

1) A full body freckled skintone (geneticized, preferably), doesn't have to have the face freckled. Also open to an overlay as well.

2) I'm looking for CuriousB's Distant Sun gradient recolors of alien spots. The Dropbox link isn't working.

3) Also, I'm looking for these alien skins without the pointy teeth (geneticized, preferably). I don't even know if such a thing even exists, but it can't hurt to ask!

Thank you in advance! I did search online, but I couldn't come up with anything myself.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 8:01 PM
@maxon - do you have the Distant Sun ones from CuriousB?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 9:06 PM
I don't I'm afraid - I'm not particularly a collector of skins. They do look great.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
I don't I'm afraid - I'm not particularly a collector of skins. They do look great.

Thanks anyway! I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. I'll try and hunt down CuriousB as the next step, I suppose.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 9:23 PM
It would be terrific if someone could reach her and get her to reset her links (if she's willing).

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Theorist
#6 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 10:13 PM
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat
CuriousB knows of the dead links. She left a message on her Dreamwidth site dated a few weeks ago

(message under the sticky)

Oh that's great - good find Calibrat. I'd hate to see CuriousB's stuff disappear (I might just go on a DL spree though when she reuploads as insurance).

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th May 2022 at 6:37 PM
Old thread, but just in case anyone else is looking! Following the link above, I found that CuriousB did upload new links to Sim File Share, here https://simfileshare.net/folder/21384/ . The alien spots are there if you search for "DistantSun".