Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 6:44 AM
Default WCIF a few Things
Hello, I'm looking for a few Things, one is a set of Body Hairs that cover most of their area (as in no gaps between hairs), more like Fur, or even Recolorable Scales Catagorized as Body Hair, and a Custom Supernatural Wand that has Maxed Stats (as in the Highest Rating for both Magical Effiency and Accuracy, I don't mean the Iridescent Wand).

any help in this would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 1:20 PM
Bumping this for some attention, Right now I'm looking for the Body Hair, basically Patterned like Hair from a Sims Head (like I said above no gaps in between the individual hairs, more like fur then Body hair on a Human, more dense), plus some Forward Facing Horns (kinda like Triceratops), I'm looking for these mainly because I have an OC in the game, and he's something like an Anthropomorphic Dinosaur Genius Detective (looks like a Raptor, but with Triceratops Horns, and Downy Feathering across his body).