Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 10:33 PM Last edited by Elynda : 31st Aug 2019 at 2:52 PM.
Well I wasn't too drastic - I wanted to preserve the essential Tay, who was sort of cute as a kid.

But I think one or two problems stand out in the original. This is young adult Tay. I gave him the hair that was closest to what he had as a child.

So I gave him smaller, less sticky out ears, a better nose, a mouth that looks like a mouth rather than a slit, and made his eyes a little larger. He looks almost datable now, I think.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#28 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elynda

You gave him the most 2009 haircut ever. I like how everyone had really shaggy hair for a period in the late 00s. I mean, the 00s were an atrocious, tasteless, bland decade, but at least it got a little better near the end. Like all decades, they always get better near the end. It's just how it works. Except for the 90s, of course. The 90s peaked sometime in 1989.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
#29 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 11:09 AM
i don't really like how everyone is giving the sims plastic surgery;keep them with their normal look so they can start a prettacy

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Scholar
#31 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 11:19 PM
tay looked better before,how about a tay + arlo baby can the world handle it?

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#32 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 11:32 PM
Guys, you aren't talking about your goddess/cringey obsession Susan in here are you?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
#34 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 10:55 AM
erm no what doesn't happen anymore i'm just saying that i want to see how tay bayless and arlo's baby might look

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#35 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 11:54 AM
Yeah, of course I know who Susan is with how much you've been talking about cats and Sunset Valley and memes and everything like that.

insert signature here
Scholar
#36 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 11:57 AM
1.don't talk about cats and memes just USED TO talk about susan
2.lets get this thread back on track

My Tumblr
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
Original Poster
#37 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 1:16 PM
Susan who? If you all mean Ms. Wainwright, I don't care about her. She got her plastic surgery from me months ago. It's Arlo who's at stake here.
In the meantime I aged my version of him down again and placed him in the game. He looks really cute as a child. Almost too cute, I have to admit.

With regard to Tay, hm, I think that I changed him, too, in my last Twinbrook game, but I'm pretty sure that I didn't do anything drastic to him. I'll have to look up this one next time I open the game.
Scholar
#39 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 2:50 PM
ok lets get back to arlo

i think his main problem is his high up nose,to me i think hes a father of dora ottomas or something

My Tumblr
Scholar
#41 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 8:04 PM
Why is almost every single character in Sunset Valley not only pudding-y, but UGLY?
Mad Poster
#42 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 8:44 PM
It's kind of a hick town, I guess.

insert signature here
Scholar
#44 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 9:42 PM
...Can I have that hair?
Instructor
#46 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 5:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
Or, maybe Dora Ottomas and Arlo Bunch are Peter Ottomas's parents all along. Since it's likely that the TS2 counterpart of Arlo would be an elder by the time the Pleasantwiew story begins.

THANK YOU. I think I'm going to use this.

I had no idea Arlo got so ugly. Him and Darlene are two of my favorite Sims in my Sunset Valley so far, but they're only teens in my game (I am doing a TS2-rotation styled game). His teenager face gives me no indication he's going to change as an adult????
Since photo bucket doesn't let you embed pictures anymore and I'm not about to find another picture hosting service.

I might one day finish my Zanes Hollow project, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Until then, you can see what I'm up to on my Simblr!
Field Researcher
#47 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 11:33 AM
Default ssshhh
Quote: Originally posted by alljoj
Why is almost every single character in Sunset Valley not only pudding-y, but UGLY?

Hey hey,chillax. There are one or two sims that have potential looking beautiful,for example:
Gunther Goth;

Mortimmer Goth;

Thornton Wolff;

Jared and Connor Frio;

Leighton Sakemoto;
Mad Poster
#48 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 11:34 AM

Try Imgur. It was designed to be hassle-free.

insert signature here
Scholar
#50 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PlyPlay665
THANK YOU. I think I'm going to use this.

I had no idea Arlo got so ugly. Him and Darlene are two of my favorite Sims in my Sunset Valley so far, but they're only teens in my game (I am doing a TS2-rotation styled game). His teenager face gives me no indication he's going to change as an adult????
Since photo bucket doesn't let you embed pictures anymore and I'm not about to find another picture hosting service.

That's Ethan. He's normal looking, but his brother ages up strange.
Page 2 of 3