Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 7:47 AM Last edited by Littleliiis93 : 1st Jul 2015 at 7:26 PM. Reason: Problem solved.
Default AWT'S Slider not working for FEMALES
Hello guys, what's up?

The title pretty much says it all: the Awt's eye sliders aren't working on my female sims, but they work just fine on males. They stopped working suddenly, I've tried removing all the other sliders, but they still don't work. I also tried to download them from different sources, but still. My guess is that it has to do with the eyeball mesh, I noticed that the male eyes don't have the EA's shine, while the female's do. Check this out:

Thing is, it used to work just fine and one day, it stopped. Now is a matter of honor, 'cause I tried everything I could think of except reiinstalling the game... Please help. Lots of love <3
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 9:43 AM
Most likely, you have some other mod replacing the female eyeball mesh. Try a new set of userfiles with just aWT's sliders installed - if that works then it's probably conflicting CC.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
Most likely, you have some other mod replacing the female eyeball mesh. Try a new set of userfiles with just aWT's sliders installed - if that works then it's probably conflicting CC.

Thanks, Nysha, but apparently that wasn't the problem. What I did was download a default replacement for the EA eyes, and now the sliders work just fine, though I still don't know what caused the problem in the first place, hm. Can't believe I didn't think of this before. Thanks for the help!