Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 12:13 AM
Default Tell Us About Yourself
I've come to realize nearly all the other groups have an Introduction thread, so I guess I'll start one too.

Here are some things you can consider:

Name:
Nicknames:
Favorite *Music, Movies, TV Shows, Video games, color
Like/Dislike
Brief Description

Name: Adrienne Reed
Nicknames: Izzy and A-Bay (don't ask)
Favorite:
-Color: Green and Pretty Shades of Blue
- Music: Indie, Rock, a few pop and a few R&B
-TV Show: Grey's Anatomy and Scrubs
-Video Games: Sims 2 (of course) Spore

Like: Rain on warm days, hanging out with my friends, dancing (at least trying), photography, blogging and Sims 2

Dislike: Instigators and Haters

Brief Description: I grew up in the city of Raleigh, North Carolina; until my parents divorced in November 2006. After their divorce I moved with my dad to Oregon leaving behind my three sisters and my mother in NC. My dad met his girlfriend, early 2008 and we do not get along in the least. One of my elder sisters Casey, moved up here with my dad and I for her Senior year. I was diagnosed with a blood disorder known as Kostmann's Disease/Chronic Neutropenia in late 2005. I have two amazing friends whom I love dearly; Currently I am living with my father, his girlfriend, my sister and my two dogs Wormrat and Tilly. That ends my life story

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 12:34 AM
Name Sophie
Age 14
Nicknames Soph, Sophster, Neko
Location Canberra, Australia (unfortunately...)

Favourites
Colour I don't really have one, but I might say purple, green, yellow, orange or red
Music I listen to nearly anything, but at the moment I love A Fine Frenzy and Damien Rice
TV Shows Supernatural
Animals Anything with less than 6 legs :P

Rain, Cold weather and windy days, reading, writing, photography and TS2

Dislikes
Hot weather, dry weather, spiders, insects

Brief Description
I was born in Canberra but when I was about two I moved to New Zealand for a year. After that I moved to Seoul, South Korea for three years, then back to Australia for about 2 1/2 years. I left Australia and lived in Japan for two years and then I've been living in Canberra ever since. About four months after returning from Japan I was diagnosed with Temporal Lobe Epilepsy and put on medication. Now I'm going into my final year of high school and I've just been taken off my medication today. I have many friends who I love and at the moment I am living in Canberra in an overly large house with my older brother and my parents as well as my kitty-cat, Annie.
When I get to college I plan on doing the IB so I can hopefully get into university overseas (hopefully in America) and I plan to live somewhere other than Australia when I'm old enough to leave home :D
Mad Poster
#3 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 12:35 AM
Name: Adrienne
Nicknames: Aids... no, I don't have Aids, but my friends couldn't come up with anything better .

Favorites:
Color: Red
Music: Classic rock, 80's rock, and modern soft rock. Favorites include Iron & Wine, Bad Company, Foreigner, Gavin Degraw, and Brett Dennen.
TV Show: Supernatural, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, The Office
Video Games: TS2, Guitar Hero, soon to be TS3, and Spore

Like: Reading, writing, warm bubble baths, iced tea, brisk autumn days, the smell before rain, tennis, well-written editorials, badminton, photography, literary theory, and art history.

Dislike: Ignorance is the number-one unforgivable trait, by my estimation. A person can't help being stupid, but there's no excuse for ignorance.

Brief Description: I never have an interesting biography because I lead a relatively charmed life. My parents are happily married and I've only moved once in my life to a new house a few blocks away. I was born and raised in Indiana, and I'm the youngest of three children. Although my sister has grown up and struck out on her own, I still live with my parents, my college-bound brother (I'm scared for when he leaves... just me and my parents !), and my loveable beagle-lab, Toby. I have a very busy academic career, but in my free time, I love to read, write, and spend time with my good friends. My extracurriculars include newspaper and Key Club. When I graduate, I look forward to working toward a doctorate in social/behavioral psychology.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 2:25 AM
Name: Sean
Nicknames: 'PuX' would be as close as a nickname that I have.
Favorite Music:
Classic Rock (70's late 80's), Pop-Punk, Country, Classical, Tecno and Trance/Dance.
Favorite Video games:
Sims, Guitar Hero and Mario-ness.
Favorite Color:
Green

Like:
Vegetarians, Rain on the roof, Cat breath after a nap, Wet cat noses, Creative people.
Dislike:
Anti-Cat people, Sun, Hot weather, Parked cars/Cars in my way(:P).

Brief Description:
I am a teenage boy. Born to a married couple with one brother. I have a half-brother and sister. Uncle of two girls.
I'm usualy shy, loving, creative (in odd ways). I'm semi-vegetarian. Atheist conferming my faith in Catholism. I'm a poet, writer, and a future architect.

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Scholar
#5 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 3:17 AM
Name -just too uncommon, that I just don't like posting it.
Age might as well say 17...as, I'm less than 1 month away from my bday! [i like to round up!]
Nicknames cill
Location USA

Favourites
Color purple maybe.....i really don't know anymore!
Music rock, metal [I LOVE OZZY], some pop, hip/hop, R&B
TV Shows reality type & House
Animals dogs and cats

the internet, scifi channel, horror movies, Ozzy Osbourne, ts2, friends, music, laughing & comedy

Dislikes
Romance stuff...books, movies, plays. Spiders, Snakes, my neighbors [[[ did i say that??!]]]

Brief Description
Hmm.. born and raised a southern girl. I aspire to move north though, with my eyes set on Ohio...don't ask why...that's a whole 'nother story! I'm pretty darn shy, unless around close friends & no adults. I like being alone for the majority of my 'off' days [not in school]...not sure why, I guess I just like the freedom of the house. I've never had a job, lol! I'm being forced into one this summer though.......to prepare myself for having to have one for when I go to college. I used to always get A's & B's on report cards, but, recieved my first ever C in spanish 3 class this year...... grrr..... Oh, and, I was 15 when I saw the beach / ocean my first time...lol....[[[Unless u count that time I went to Busch Gardens on that tour bus w/ my schools band and we crossed that bridge, and then went under the water....hmmm...]]

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Inventor
#6 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 3:39 AM
Name: Laura
Nicknames: none really. Occasionally just 'L' or 'LB'
Favourites:
* Colour - Earthy colours - greens and browns - and black.
* Music - My tastes are very eclectic, ranging from classical, to rock, to folk. Favorites include Tchaikovsky pieces, Cold Chisel and The Clancy Brothers.
* TV Shows - numerous British crime dramas, Top Gear, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Blackadder,The Simpsons.
* Video Games - TS2

Likes: Animals, books, thunderstorms, cooking, drawing and playing music.
Dislikes: Stupidity and ignorance, bigotry, hot and cold weather, hospitals

Brief Description: I'm 24, born and bred in Victoria. I've had Complex Regional Pain Syndrome since I was 14, been on crutches since I was 20 and in a wheelchair since late last year. I'm a vet by qualification but clinical work is out of the question for me. I also really enjoy clinical pathology, so my aim is to get my health to a level where I can think about undertaking a masters or even a PhD. I live with parents, younger brother, three dogs, one cat and two budgies.

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 4:50 AM
Name: Allie

Nicknames: Allie-son, Alliebug, & Alliegator.

Favorite:
-Music: Classic Rock, Modern Rock, & Christian Rock.
-Movies: Forrest Gump, The Notebook, & a whole bunch of others I can't think of right now.
-TV Shows: CSI, Supernatural, I Love Lucy, Family Guy.
-Video games: Call of Duty, The Sims 2 (does that count?), Halo 3, Wii Sports, Raving Rabbids.
-Color: Anything in the blue/green color range.

Like: Starbucks, animals, guys, horror movies, crab rangoons, TS2, listening to music, Spanish class, small towns, texting, shopping, reading, and cuddling.

Dislike: Snooty people, being alone, pervy guys, adults who think kids are wrong period, being sick, PMS.

Brief Description: I'm sixteen years old and a sophomore in high school. My friends say that I'm probably the most random person you will ever meet. I'm very sensitive, and stand up for what I believe in. I'm very clumsy and oftentimes find myself tripping over thin air. I aspire to be a pediatrician even though blood makes me queezy. I am [mostly] a vegetarian,, I have an occasional crab rangoon. (yum!) I have two brothers, a sister, a shy mother, and a father with a temper. That's about it.

Just Call Me Allie :)
#8 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 10:40 AM
Name: Erica
Nicknames: Lum, Nino
Favorite Music: Afi, Owl City, 30H!3
Movies: Juno, Pirates of the Carribean 1,2,&3, The Scorpion king, The Mummy 1,2,&3, The Sittter, Thirteen
Video games: Sims 2, Harvest Moon, Bloody Roar, Halo 3
color: Lime green and Black
Like/Dislike: (Like) Pandas,Drawing,Photography,Avril Lavigne,Twilight,Computers,Graphic Designing.
(Dislike) Preps,Scool,Light Pink,Nike,Jerks,Posers
Brief Description: I have 5 dogs and 1 cat. My other cat Brandon died on January 18th 2009, of Kidney Failure. And I miss him dearly♥. I love Lime Green, Also black. I'm outgoing, and fun. I loveee rollercoasters. My favorite theme park is Six Flags!
Instructor
#9 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 9:37 PM
Name:Catherine

Nicknames:Cat and kit-cat

Favorite *Music- almost everything except for 'gangsta rap', serious country and self absorbed angst

Movies- anything horror (the cheesier, the better) and old kevin smith stuff

TV Shows- we don't have tv anymore but i like House,Code Monkeys, ATHF, Weeds,Dexter and Jon&Kate plus 8

Video games- any of the Silent hill games(2 is my favorite) Gears of War, Left 4 dead,Soul Caliber (pick one), Sims2, Sinking Island, VTM:Bloodlines, WoW...need i go on?

Color-Purple...not lavender, not heather but purple.

Like-salt and vinager chips, spring, redbull, quiet

Dislike- paranoia, nuff said

Brief Description- Let's see. I'm 26, a mother of 4, a wife. I'm a fantastic baker. i spend way too much time hanging out online. I'm sarcastic, short tempered and have a very dry sense of humor. oh, i also love Mexican food and I'd eat it every day if i could.

My policy is: If you have any complaints about anything at all...I hate you.
Scholar
#10 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 11:49 AM
Name: Emily.
Nicknames: none really... Dollyrot?
Favorite music: Indie mainly, Anything on Triple J, I also like some screamo and metal.
Favourite video games: The Sims 2 obviously, Bioshock, Guitar Hero, F.E.A.R and F.E.A.R 2, Call Of Duty, W.OW AND L.O.T.R.O, Wii Tennis, even though I fail.
Colour: Black, White, Grey
Television: House MD, Americas Next Top Model, Project Runway, The Rachel Zoe Projecy
Like: lookbook, virtual reality, wit, op shops
Dislike: white chocolate, homophobes, excessively loud people, small screaming children
Brief Description: Im 17, I recently dyed my hair ruby red. I guess I'm not a typical Australian - I avoid the beach at all costs, I'd love to be a fashion designer, fashion is my absolute passion.. however I am going to studay Graphic Design, atleast to pay the bills. I'm straightedge and pansexual, and apparently very opiniated, although I keep them to myself because I'm very shy and quiet.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 7:11 PM
Default sasha
Name: sasha lackert
Nicknames: sushi lol
Favorite i like the color red, most music i like, i am one of those people that just like almost anything
Brief Description lets see i am 21. i have 2 daughters. 3 and 5. i got married when i was 16 but am now divorced. i was born in cincinnati ohio, then moved to heathsville virginia when i was 12. at 16 i moved to new orleans. that about sums me up. and i just got my ged finally last week!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd May 2009 at 8:59 AM
Name: Amy
Nickname: none
Favourites:
Music: Rock,Metal
Colour: PINK!!!
TV Shows: Bones, Criminal Minds, CSI, most crime shows, and heaps of Docos.
Likes: Chocolate, sunny days, NRL, my hubby, Kevin Smith movies.
Dislikes: my hubbys ex, liars, squealing children.
Description: I'm 28, a wife and mother of 4 boys (2 stepsons and 2 sons), I have a cat named Sootie (after a TV show I watched when I was little) and really want a puppy. I'm studying and hope to be a Community Service worker when I'm finished. I love playing the sims and reading books.

I'm going there...but I like it here wherever it is
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 7:32 PM Last edited by xYouHadMeAtHello : 5th Jun 2009 at 5:11 AM.
Name: Chelsey
Nicknames: Chels, Chel, Chelly, ChellyBean, Titch, Midge, Tiny, Blondie
Favorite
Music: Metal, Rock, Classic rock, Metalcore, Deathmetal, Screamo, Ska, Indie, Punk, Dance.
Movies: Horror, Disney films, Thriller
TV Shows: Doctor Who, Top Gear, QI, Old sitcoms, Billy and Mandy, Ben10, Pokemon, The Mighty Boosh, Buffy.
Video games: Sims 2 (PC & PS2), Urbz, Need for speed, COD, Halo, Project Gotham, MOH
Colour: Pink, black, blue, teal, silver, yellow, green.

Likes: Graphics design, art, photography, friends, family, computer, forums, sleeping, make-up, tattoos, body mods, music, gigs, cleanliness, organization.
Dislikes: Rudeness, ignorance, tiredness, being unclean, messyness, lateness, un-hygenic people.

Brief Description:
I have one brother, I'm really short (5ft2"- hence the nicknames). I have blonde hair (bleached, forgot my natural colour) and brown eyes. I live with my mum and stepdad, I go to college; currently studying for my A-Levels. I get told I'm a funny and caring person. And I don't know what else to say

"He's like fire and ice and rage.
He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun.
He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
And… he's wonderful."

Scholar
#14 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 6:14 PM Last edited by stygia2002 : 14th Feb 2011 at 2:57 PM.
Nicknames: Stygia Dragynknight (believe me..it's a long story and you don't want to know!) and Ivy

Favorite:
music: I love music in general...it's like magic to me...but some of my favorite bands are: Styx, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Linkin Park, Disturbed, Daughtry, Vertical Horizon, Nightranger, Nickelback and 3 Doors Down...and I love the Lord of the Rings soundtracks
Movies: Lord of the Rings trilogy, Pirates of the Caribbean, The last Unicorn, Dragonslayer, Legend, Dragonheart, Gremlins, any old movie with Vincent Price, Practical Magic, Forrest Gump, Highlander, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Underworld, The Mummy, all of the Indiana Jones movies, Mony Python and the Holy Grail, Life of Brian, Conan the Barbarian, Conan the Destroyer...anyway, you get the idea...these are just the movies I can watch over and over and never get tired of.

TV show: Ghost Whisperer and Ghost Hunters

Video games: The Sims 1, 2 and 3 and WoW/Guild Wars
Color: I don't have a *favorite* color...it changes with my moods...but I'm more drawn to warmer colors

Like: books, thunder storms, watching snow fall while I'm cuddled under a throw with one of my cats sleeping on me and something warm to drink, a purring cat, the thump of a dog wagging its tail, music, spending the day walking around in the mountains, ballet (dance in general actually), being with my friends and family...again, too many to really list.

Dislike: People who are mean, hateful and lack compassion, being cold, being too hot, fear and intolerance, ignorance by choice, anchovies and shrimp

Brief description: Born in Fruita, CO and have lived in this general area all of my life. I'm the youngest of 4 kids and have nephews older than I am. I have been married to my second husband for 14 years and I have 3 sons, ages 20, 19 and 16 and a daughter, age 11, and also share my home with two cats: Trouble the one-eyed pirate cat and Arthur (AKA el Chupacabra, cat of a thousand faces). I have alot of weird hobbies and my interests are really diverse. While I'm not religious, I'm very spiritual and my spirituality is a very big part of how I live my life.

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 6:53 PM
oh my goodness. I completely abandoned this group! I need to try to revive it!!

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Scholar
#16 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 10:22 PM
You forgot your group??? LOL

Mad Poster
#17 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 11:42 AM
*gasp*
Bad Izzy.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 9:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dreamydre15
oh my goodness. I completely abandoned this group! I need to try to revive it!!
Lol

Name:Wendy

Nicknames:Wendy woo, squishy, wheelie (my kids gave me that one )

Favorite:
Music: Everything from classical to rock

Movies: LOTR trilogy, Gladiator, Saw movies, Titanic there are quite a few others aswell.

TV Shows: House, Greys, Heroes, Torchwood, Dr Who, Deadliest Catch, Ice Road truckers, How I met your mother, ANTM, Ghost Whisperer, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Numb3rs plus quite a few others lol.

Video games: Sims 1,2 and 3, Diablo, Halo, Doom (all of them ever!), Guild Wars

Color: Purple

Books:Anything and everything, I am currently re-reading the Morland Dynasty books by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles, some of my other favourite reading material is true crime, Kathy Reichs, Patricia Cornwell and Terry Pratchett.

Likes: Reading, Writing, surfing the web, animals, facebook, Stumble Upon, Summer rain, snow (but only when I am inside snuggled up with a good book/tv programme/movie), history (especially Tudor history), the smell of freshly cut grass.

Dislikes: Spiders! Rude and/or intolerant people, moths and butterflies (they are pretty but I hate them flying near me )

Brief Description:

Ugh the bit I hate
Well here goes: I live with my partner and four children in the Uk along with our 7 assorted dogs and a pet hedgehog. I am 95% bedridden as I have Tarlov Cysts Disease (basically cysts on the nerve roots of my spine) which cause excrutiating pain 24/7 and means that I am unable to sit upright or stand for more than a couple of hours a day as they fill with the fluid that runs down your spinal chord from your brain making the pain worse and my belly swell up until I look like I am in advanced pregnancy I have to use a wheelchair to get anywhere - which is where the Wheelie nickname comes from. I am originally from Peterborough in the Uk and moved to Grimsby in May '06 the people are definately friendlier and we are a five minute car journey from the beach which the dogs love.

Wendy

Life is not a dress rehearsal
Scholar
#19 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 4:48 PM
I will never complain about having rheumatoid arthritis again...you are a very courageous lady! ((Hugs))

Theorist
#20 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 8:53 AM
Name: Michelle
Nicknames: Shelly, Shelly Belly, Strag
Favorite:
-Colours: Purple, Yellow and Green!
- Music: Indie, Britpop, Britrock, anything decent really.
-TV Shows: Doctor Who, Heroes, Torchwood, Eastenders, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, Futurama, The Simpsons, QI, Mock The Week, Have I Got News For You?, Whose Line Is It Anyway? (UK version, the US version sucks), Top Gear, Only Fools And Horses, and loads more!
-Video Games: TS1, TS2, TS2, Resident Evil 1, GTA4, GTA: Vice City, Soulblade, SCII, SCIV, LEGO Indiana Jones, LEGO Batman, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, The Movies, Hotel Giant, Mall Tycoon 3, Space Colony, loads loads more.

Dislikes: Dickheads.

Brief Description:
I was born in Good Hope Hospital, which is a bit of a drive from where I live. I only moved house once, and that was when I was 6 months old. My house is big and it's old and the attic is just a few rafters. If you slip, your foot goes through the ceiling of the floor below. My neighbours are all satanists. My dog is insane and getting old. My Grandma's a laugh. My mum does nothing but knit jumpers, crochet blankets and watch Time Team, my dad moved out a few years back and I haven't seen him for absolutely months and I'm glad, I've been a computer junky since before I was in school, my dad broke the box to my Soulblade game when he lay down on it when I was little, our garden used to be an overgrown jungle, but now it's tidy, I have a very nice knitted hat that my Grandma made for me, I support Arsenal FC, and I'm going to London on Wednesday for the first time. I'm in year 9, I'm 5'8", I'm an only child. I'll be in year 10 when I go back to school though. DAMN, the start of my GCSEs! D:

Oh yeah, this is me:

:B LIEK MY HAT?

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 11:57 AM
Name: Renee

Nicknames: Purple Ginger/Ping, NayNay, Grace, CG, Jelly Bean (only my dad called me that)

Favorite:
Music - I have very eclectic tastes LOL my four favorite groups in the world are Queen, Lynyrd Skynyrd, the Beatles and Celtic Thunder
Movies - The Princess Bride is my favorite movie of all time and that will never change; others include anything Johnny Depp and/or Tim Burton have done, Charade, If Looks Could Kill, Under the Tuscan Sun, Star Wars (all 6), most Star Trek movies
TV Shows - if it's sci-fi and/or comedy and/or British, I'll watch it LOL Red Dwarf, Coupling, Angel, Buffy, Xena, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Castle, Family Guy, the Simpsons, NCIS, Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, etc.
Video games - The Sims 2 (duh!), Sid Meiers' Pirates, The Hobbit, The Godfather, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Jak & Daxter anything, Ratchet & Clank anything, Fable I & II
Color - black, silver, pink

Like: music, singing, playing the piano, football, baseball, hockey, writing, reading
Dislike: idiots, mean people

Brief Description: I'm 26 (almost 27), married for 5 years, have an almost-4 year old dog named Max; I have a part-time childcare job and the rest of the time I just do whatever LOL Eventually I hope to go back to school to become a librarian.

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Banned
#22 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 2:28 AM
Name: Melissa
Nicknames: MJ, Melicious (don't ask), The Tech Lady
Favourites:
Music: 30 Seconds to Mars, Muse, My Chemical Romance, Alexisonfire, Metric
Movies: Meh, don't really watch movies, but I love love love Harry Potter.
TV Shows: League of Super Evil, Spongebob, Fairly OddParents. I don't really watch anything but kids shows, because we only get a few good channels.
Video games: Sims 2 (but not sims 3!), Runescape, Harvest Moon
Color: Green, Black, Silver. But don't get me near red or pink.
Like: Sims 2, Video Editing, Computers, Reading, Writing
Dislike: Haters, Macs, Pink, Red, Twilight, The JoBros and Hannah Montana.
Brief Description: I'm 14, and am engaged to the most hardcore Diablo fan on earth. I'm expecting twins in August, and I currently work at an internet cafe.