Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 1:33 AM
Default WORST Horror Movie You've Ever Seen
I'm a big fan of Michael Keaton, but "White Noise"...oh man, so bad.

Well, the movie itself was okay but in the end they had these crappy CGI ghosts come and kill him and it was SO LAME. And then I think he did a movie with Lindsay Lohan so yeah, his career's pretty much in the toilet right now. *sad*
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 1:50 PM
I think the worst horror movie I've ever seen was.....probably Jason X.
Or Seed of Chucky.
I watch a lot of crappy horror anyway sooo :P

I'm Luke. Feel free to make a star wars joke.
I’m a poet
And I know it
And I’ll show em,
In this poem.
Theorist
#3 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 4:35 PM
I don't really watch bad horror movies.
My dad was watching a really old one once aout a killer blob thing. That looked awful, but he said it was a "classic". Looked classicaly un-scary imo.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 7:21 PM
The Blob? xP
It is a classic, but....isn't too spectacular ^-^
The best part about it is Steve McQueen <3

I'm Luke. Feel free to make a star wars joke.
I’m a poet
And I know it
And I’ll show em,
In this poem.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 3:11 AM
Well, I would have to say the movie Night of the Lepus. Not many have heard of this, but I think it's because mankind wants to forget what we have spawned. It is a serious horror movie (and I say serious because it wasn't meant to be a joke...) about killer bunny rabbits. I kid you not. It's just.... stupid...
Theorist
#6 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PowerCosmic
The Blob? xP
It is a classic, but....isn't too spectacular ^-^
The best part about it is Steve McQueen <3

It had a really long name.
Like Night of _________________ Blob? Or something like that. The cover had one of those tacky sort of 50s/60s pictures on it, where they look like someone drew them. I only saw like 3 seconds of it, and the side of the box in the pile.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Theorist
#7 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 7:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by catc0617
Well, I would have to say the movie Night of the Lepus. Not many have heard of this, but I think it's because mankind wants to forget what we have spawned. It is a serious horror movie (and I say serious because it wasn't meant to be a joke...) about killer bunny rabbits. I kid you not. It's just.... stupid...

Why, thank you Google.

I seriously lol'd. WORST FILM EVER, never mind the world "horror".

Oh God:
http://www.coolcinematrash.com/movi...tofthelepus.htm
The whole story, it was shocking. Shockingly bad.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 3:48 PM
The Fog was awful >.<

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 12:11 PM
Blair Witch and Paranormal Activity are the worst I've seen, mainly because they were actually trying to be something and I couldn't help but sigh and scoff.

I miss my creature features late Fridays and Saturdays when I was a kid. Vincent Price, Hammer Pictures, Elvira, Christopher Lee, sigh, they'll always have a special place in my memory of horror.
Alchemist
#10 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 3:35 PM
"Are You Scared?". Seriously the crappiest rip-off of Saw I've ever seen. I honestly don't know why they made it, because it's almost exactly the same as Saw 2, right down to characters and traps >.<
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 12:05 PM
The Wig...Korean production...yeah I watch every horror movie that appears apart from zombies...I want them reeeally scary...
Field Researcher
#12 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 6:50 PM
Worst horror ever..There's some Serbian movie about vampires.Stupid people were searching for a vampire and they asked some stupid granny about him xD There is only one scary scene,with some lady ..But horror is still stupid ._.
Scholar
#13 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 8:50 PM
'An American Haunting' never have such a good group of actors produced such a bad lot of acting. I've seen some of them do roles in an infinitely more convincing manner. The fact that it is based on a true story should have improved it, but it's just a terrible film. The effort that went in to creating the sets is the only thing worth watching it for, but it is obvious that that effort has gone to waste.
Quote: Originally posted by coldheartzero
Blair Witch

I suppose that film is an aquired taste because I loved pretty much every moment of it, especially the end...
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 1:41 PM
Off the top of my head:
  1. Paranormal Activity 4
  2. Lords of Salem
  3. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre reboots (including the 3D version)
  4. Blair Witch Project 2: Book of Shadows (yeah, they made a sequel -_-)
  5. The Apparition
  6. Human Centipede 2 (I am still so angry about that movie!)
  7. Smiley (F**k you to all the YouTube wannabe actors!)
Field Researcher
#15 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 8:27 AM
The uninvited. Was that supposed to be scary because it wasn't.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th May 2014 at 1:16 AM
Black Sheep. It was so bad that it was funny :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oH_KUN_rZU
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 3:53 PM
The worst horror movie I have ever seen probably has to be Leprechaun In The Hood. Just pure and total crap.