Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Yuri, Yaoi, or Regular?
Yuri
12 21.43%
Yaoi
45 80.36%
Regular
10 17.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Lab Assistant
#26 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 10:29 PM
I guess you can (since I do that)... or buy the DVD's.

腐女子 です~
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 8:52 AM
I think I will look at Youtube. I so can NOT afford the DVDs. >.> So, Youtube here I come ^.^

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 10:48 PM
Hope you enjoy the concerts~
I recomend that you read the real manga too >ww< since it contain bishies, bishies and more bishies *fangirls*
Oh, and almost everything can be missinterpertated to yaoi xD

The anime is good too, but since it was ment to be a comedy at first... the way it's drawn in the begining is well... not so much bishes (unless you count Dino, Takeshi and Kyoya)

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 5:56 PM
Hmmm, and its on that Yaoi site, right? O.O Because if that's so, I will take a look You have me curious now, thankssssssssssssssss I will give it a gander ^.^

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 3:45 PM
the yaoi site is doujinshi...
KHR can be found on almost any manga site xD Looking forward to hearing what you think of it~

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 6:50 AM
<<.<< Going to look now, LMAO xD But once I've looked at it, I will soooooooooooooo tell you what I think o.O

Lab Assistant
#32 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 3:09 PM
Soooooooo, have you had a look at KHR yet? *just noticed that this thread has not had a reply for almost 3 weeks*

I just rewatched the Maiden Rose OVA ~~<3
Klaus and Taki are so cute together <333333

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 8:38 AM
no I am a despicable human being *pouts* I will look at it. I apologize for not looking at it sooner

Test Subject
#34 Old 14th May 2012 at 12:24 AM
Yaoi
My first Yaoi was Oh! My Maid. So cute!
Test Subject
#35 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 11:51 AM
YAOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Favourite hm....how about all :P....But I adore Viewfinder and Sex pistols ....*oh...nose bleeeding...running to take a tissue*...sorry I have to go...
Test Subject
#36 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 1:15 AM
I'm a lesbian but I do looooove Yaoi I find it so cute XD
My favorite yoai would be Gravitation beyond comparison it's my all time favorite series. <3<3<3
Test Subject
#37 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 10:19 PM
My favorite type is Yaoi! I recommend Junjou Romantica and Sekai Ichii Hatsukoi for first time yaoi watchers. I find them being light-yaoi and they don't show anything too explicit. Also they are just too cute!
Field Researcher
#38 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 8:35 AM
I like both Yaoi and Yuri.

Page 2 of 2