Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#3051 Old 25th May 2019 at 9:51 PM
Toddler ages up to child. I check his relationship panel. He has almost non-existent relationships with his twin sister and older sister. Me: "What are you, an evil brat or something?"

I check his personality. He has one Nice point and nine points each in Active and Playful. Me: "Yes, I guess you are an evil brat, aren't you!"
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3052 Old 25th May 2019 at 11:53 PM
"Fuck no. That isn't happening."
For the Study or Die challenge I had created boy/girl twins and two unrelated female Sims and put them into a dorm.

The male twin made it until the second semester of his Sophomore year without a fatal scare (the ghosts had scared him but not to the point of death), as soon as I saw his portrait disappear on the left I said "Fuck no. That isn't happening." I exited without saving because I refused to let him die. I like him and want him to graduate and play him in Strange town.

I placed a community lot cemetery in Academe Le Tour and moved the three graves to the cemetery so they are no longer in the dorm.
Lab Assistant
#3053 Old 27th May 2019 at 5:25 AM
"Move away from the dressing room, my sim can't get out! Okay, okay. I understand my Sims just woohoo-ed in a public place but I need everyone who is crowded around this area to MOVE!!" Two of my sims were on a date and each rolled a want for public woohoo.
I also was shouting at some sims who were doing the smustle outside in the snow and some were blocking the entrance to the house.
Mad Poster
#3054 Old 27th May 2019 at 2:08 PM
Colleen Collensworth went to college, and I tried to put her in a dorm with possible future mates. She didn't like anyone...except old men! O. MY. GOD..you totally love Aaron Atkins?!! He not only is OLD, he's married to YOUR FATHER!! She was limited to "family" interactions, but he didn't SHOW as "family"...but she kept trying. OK, I'm not helping you; I hope you flunk out, stupid.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#3055 Old 27th May 2019 at 7:25 PM
How can this party be a roof raiser? Everybody has just been standing around waiting for a toast.. Why did I allow champagne at the wedding? Note to self, stop doing that.
Scholar
#3056 Old 28th May 2019 at 10:47 AM
"Wait, what!? This is the wrong kind of appreciation, you idiot!"

Step-son and daughter of the remarried dad were fighting (again). Father influenced step-son to appreciate his newly step-sister.

If you're playing with adult mods this has to go wrong. Good thing I did save before this... accident
Mad Poster
#3057 Old 28th May 2019 at 10:15 PM
"Welp... that is very worrying" - I say, as my game does not open at all. No error message, nothing. *sigh*

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#3058 Old 28th May 2019 at 10:21 PM
You deleted your caches, right?

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#3059 Old 28th May 2019 at 10:26 PM
Deleted caches and restarted computer. That's my usual first port of call. Now we play the waiting game...

And just as I type this, the game started to load thanks Peni

Mad Poster
#3060 Old 28th May 2019 at 11:34 PM
You shouldn't have to restart the computer. Deleting the caches almost always works.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#3061 Old 29th May 2019 at 12:13 AM
I always reset the computer if a program doesn't work. I figure it can't hurt - I have a habit of leaving it on for too long anyway.

Inventor
#3062 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 6:00 PM
Mother's wants after she gives birth to her child:
- Learn Anger Management
- Take a Hike
- Groom Zen Garden
- Buy a stove
- Go on Far East Vacation
- Buy a Bird Cage

Me: "Hmm... How should I interpret this?"
Mad Poster
#3063 Old 4th Jun 2019 at 7:55 PM
She needs a vacay and a nanny (but not a sim 2 nanny)

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Theorist
#3064 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 1:23 PM
"Shoot I've must have been tired..."
After discovering today that yesterday when playing Sims late at night, I ended up naming the daughter of Jonah Powers and Roxie Sharp "Ruth Powers" like the Simpson character.

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Mad Poster
#3065 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 2:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orphalesion
"Shoot I've must have been tired..."
After discovering today that yesterday when playing Sims late at night, I ended up naming the daughter of Jonah Powers and Roxie Sharp "Ruth Powers" like the Simpson character.

No backsies. XD
Top Secret Researcher
#3066 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 5:40 AM
"No! Go to school!" to a teen about to play a console game instead of making his way to the bus.
"What? You hate your grandfather because he beat you at a game?" (I was shocked at the relationship status putting the teen's grandfather in the red at -2, from a positive of 100)
Forum Resident
#3067 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 5:28 PM
To sim couple: Are you serious? You both want to have a baby? Has it escaped your attention that you have twin toddlers and your wife's two younger brothers live here? Where were you planning on putting the crib? In the bathroom?
Forum Resident
#3068 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 9:55 PM
Said periodically to myself in Buy/Build mode: "Nonono! Mouse, mouse, MOUSE!"

(Because in the other game I've just spent months playing while my simming machine wasn't with me, "Q" was the keyboard shortcut to rotate objects...not the one used to QUIT THE GAME, argh.)

*Ongoing TS2 informational projects (come on by to contribute, get info, or spectate!): (1) the SimPE Preservation Project and (2) Conflict Tracking for the 3t2 Traits Project Mods
*Need a Pescado mod? Use his hack directory: in the first post, find the link for your latest EP, then go in hacks/
Theorist
#3069 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 9:08 PM
"Crap!" when I found out that my firewoman was pregnant for the second time.
They already have quadruplets who currently are in summer camp (fortunately for me since two of them don't get along).
Since the mother is a twin and I play with the triplets and quads mod, I usually have to roll "random".
To be honest, I scrapped this rule this time because dealing with large families, once the kids are adults, is a pain when it comes to lack of money and work.
Scholar
#3070 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 8:32 PM
"What? Oh, I see. I hate that too." (I completely understand why a Sim threw a tantrum about the unexpected darkness when the power went out -- AGAIN -- while she was on the toilet in a windowless bathroom. That kind of situation would have likely had me screaming in outrage and/or terror too.)

"WHY NOW?" (Corrupted lot that froze instead of loading.)
Mad Poster
#3071 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 9:40 PM
"DAMN DOG!" In a lot with 2 very special couples (both wives expecting) the dog had 3 puppies, I named them, and the game crashed. I tried this a few times. Then had a man move out with the dog, who had puppies that crashed game. Went back to man with dog, had him give to animal control. Moved man back home, where he adopted dog...now dog is not pregnant! I know that a pregnant animal remains pregnant when it goes through adoption...So I guess the puppies were real monsters....???

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#3072 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 7:52 PM
"Too small, too small...too ugly...too many trees...too expensive...wrong style...nuclear shelter? Ugh! Too small...what's with all these trees? A houseboat? No! Grilled cheese? Funny...but no...too stupid. Too big...way too big...too old-fashioned...too fancy...stupid layout...too much water...this is a desert!" Trying to choose a replacement Greek house after the old one became a corrupted lot. Which eventually led to...
"Fine, nuclear shelter it is. It's better than grilled cheese or haram fantasy."
Forum Resident
#3073 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 9:31 AM
"Make up your mind!"

Ripp Grunt befriended the nice witch to become one himself which he had been wanting since he got into college. Literally as soon as he changes into one he rolls a want to be cured..
Theorist
#3074 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lfria
"Make up your mind!"

Ripp Grunt befriended the nice witch to become one himself which he had been wanting since he got into college. Literally as soon as he changes into one he rolls a want to be cured..

He realized how underdeveloped Sims 2 witches are? :P

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Lab Assistant
#3075 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 9:41 PM
"Awww dude, you should have thought about that earlier and maybe kept your pants on for once."
I visited Capp Manor to check how far the season right now is as it is always the first lot of a rotation, and saw that trophy husband Romeo rolled the fear of having another baby... But he is always the one who initiates woohoo thanks to ACR. He will survive the birth of his fourth child. :D

Sorry for my grammar errors - english is not my native language :)
Page 123 of 168