Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 12:26 AM Last edited by coldheartzero : 4th Jan 2011 at 2:28 PM.
Default Highschool of the Dead
Anyone know if there's going to be a season 2? I did some google-fu but all I could find was info on when the next manga is being released and dvd sales of the first season. Nothing on the second-
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 8:41 AM
never heared of it
Forum Resident
#3 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 5:35 PM
Someone said in the summer of 2012, but I myself know nothing about this anime, so I don't know for sure.

Onyx Sims is now open!
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 7:36 PM
HOTD Season 2 Release
It's coming out out September 5, 2012. I found it in this article. It's in Spanish but you can translate it to English using Google Translator.
http://blog.exolimpo.com/2011/06/se...-school-of.html
:lovestruc soo excited!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 9:31 PM
It seems interesting. And yup season 2 is coming out. I've never seen the Anime nor have I read the Manga. Is it any good?

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
#6 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nevermore Raven
It seems interesting. And yup season 2 is coming out. I've never seen the Anime nor have I read the Manga. Is it any good?

I only read up until the first hiatus but from what I remember I liked the manga quite a bit. The artwork is really slick and the pacing never lets up. That being said, the main characters are kinda ridiculous, the dialogue is unrealistic and the author takes every chance he gets to talk about guns and draw panty shots.

It's well done and if you're into survival horror I bet you'll like it. I'll probably give it another chance sometime but the things I find distracting are just making it hard for me to get as invested in the story as I was before.
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 12:01 PM
I ' ve watched High school of the Dead and totally loved it....OK here it goes. I read an article some days ago that was saying that at the end of 2013 season 2 will be released..They have confirmed it too .From my own experience though I believe a season 2 wont happen...or it wont come soon..Hope I helped...and never stop hoping *tighten fist* !! :3
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Nov 2013 at 10:47 AM Last edited by robertlilli : 25th Nov 2015 at 10:29 AM.
Really your publish is actually excellent and that i be thankful. You are writing perfectly that is amazing. I truly astounded by your publish regards.

Scope