Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 9:44 PM
Default Has anyone else ever redone that crappy King Of The Basement by That Dumpster Out Back chair to make it look cool/pretty?
I forget which expansion pack it's in, but I'm sure if you have it you know the chair, the cheapest one (I think) made of an old mattress and milk crates that makes it look like your sims are dirt-poor garbage pickers. I had always found it to be a neat little chair, and when I redid my vampire sister's house, I decided to use it. I first used it in a shabby chic inspired room and I redid it by making the crate parts pink and redoing the mattress part in a leather print I downloaded in pinks and purples, and I liked the results so much and it looked "shabby chic" enough that I decided to use it in almost every room I redid in color schemes to match the room, and it turned out nice in all rooms! I'll post pics next time I play, but I think they all turned out neat, I like to pretend my sims made a bunch of chairs out of milk crates and mattresses and made them pretty lol
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 1:42 PM
I just made it look as disgusting as possible and put it by a bonfire and a rusty old keg on the beach in summer for grotty student parties
Alchemist
#3 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 2:41 PM
It's from University, and I love tacky/cheap stuff
Alchemist
#4 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 6:31 PM
Oh, the "King Of The Basement by That Dumpster Out Back" is the name of a chair?? It took me hours to figure out what you were saying! I thought you were asking if anyone has "redone a lot with a basement that is super crappy (king of crappy basement) where there are a dumpster and a chair at the backyard" and I'm like "what the hell are you talking about and how are these people responding to you able to know which lot it is??"

Just call me Nikel
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
Oh, the "King Of The Basement by That Dumpster Out Back" is the name of a chair?? It took me hours to figure out what you were saying! I thought you were asking if anyone has "redone a lot with a basement that is super crappy (king of crappy basement) where there are a dumpster and a chair at the backyard" and I'm like "what the hell are you talking about and how are these people responding to you able to know which lot it is??"

Yes, it's a chair from University Life that looks as though it's made from garbage, it looks as though it was made from an old mattress and milk crates