Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#26 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 7:39 AM
The lot is going to be for upload which is why she wanted to know if there was a building/deco fix for it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#27 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 9:59 AM Last edited by gummilutt : 2nd Apr 2015 at 4:53 PM.
Thank you Lili975! Whatever the issue is, it's removed by the mod. Good enough a fix for me

Rob, if you really want to look at it, then I can send you a copy by pm. I'm okay with a mod-solution though, so it's really only if you want to satisfy your curiosity.

Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Those bathrooms are claustrophobic anyway. Maybe leaving the door open gives the sims an illusion of more space lol.

You should see my irl-bathroom. I'd show you, but it's too tiny to take photos Just for fun. I measured it, and it's a whopping 1,5 square meter (That's 16 square feet for all you non-metrics)

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Theorist
#28 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
Rob, if you really want to look at it, then I can send you a copy by pm. I'm okay with a mod-solution though, so it's really only if you want to satisfy your curiosity.

I'm interested in looking at it, but I don't think you can attach files to PM's.
You can attach files to forums posts though.
Scholar
#29 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 7:19 PM
Gummilut, mine's onl a wee bit bigger! I've never been able to replicate it properly in the Sims.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#30 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 2:21 AM
I know what you mean. After seeing the apartment for the first time I went home and tried to build it in Sims, to fiddle around with furniture and try to figure out how to furnish it. But it's too small for Sims standards.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Scholar
#31 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 9:13 PM
My bathroom would require a 3x3 area to recreate in the Sims due to the sheer amount of furniture that somehow got stuffed into a space that's 2x2 if you assume showers are similar size for us and Sims. Good thing humans don't need as much free space as Sims to move around...
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 7:10 PM
I came across this and it reminded me of this thread. I haven't tried it though.
Page 2 of 2