Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#151 Old 7th May 2015 at 1:19 AM
Well, I'm the youngest of the judges...and I haven't been in school for almost 16 yrs....so it's not exams, lol.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#152 Old 7th May 2015 at 4:58 PM Last edited by CatherineTCJD : 7th May 2015 at 6:18 PM.
Sorry! It's me... mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa, etc... etc...

We are trying to sell our house - between keeping it clean for showings *grrrr* and showings - and packing, and 2 new kitty-babies with a few health issues, and other "stuff" *sigh*

I'll go do my scores right now. So sorry! Please forgive me?

ETA - OK. Done now! Thanks for letting me judge, Joni. There were some really great articles - and enjoyable reads - throughout this contest. I really enjoyed being a part of it. <3

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#153 Old 11th May 2015 at 2:04 PM
Sorry it's taken so long everyone, but here are the final scores! Finally!

Thank you everyone for a great contest!
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#154 Old 11th May 2015 at 2:18 PM
And the winner is...
Congratulations, Charmful!!!

Mad Poster
#155 Old 11th May 2015 at 3:20 PM
Congratulations, Charmful!!!
I thoroughly enjoyed this contest, thank you, @justJones for hosting it.
If I had to tell you how much I have learned, it would take the rest of the website's available space Let's just summarize by saying that I took my very first screenshot ever for this and I hope to improve sooner rather than later.
Also important is that it was a whole lot of fun - not only by taking part, but I absolutely loved reading all the stories.
So thank you, all the judges (I actually don't like orange either ) - I had a ball!
Link Ninja
#156 Old 11th May 2015 at 4:02 PM
Thanks so much! I loved participating in this contest and how prompts had to push me for ideas on stories with cohesive images. I also adored the bonus rounds. Thank you, and every one did such a good job, and I saw many hilarious articles; it was a very close competition!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#157 Old 11th May 2015 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
I actually don't like orange either ...
True story: Hubs was a Pastor for many years, and we had to live in parsonages (houses that belonged to the various churches we served) Anywho... most churches let us paint/decorate how we wanted to - but, one church had just built a new parsonage. The top trending color of the year was orange - and, wanting to be fashionable (I guess) they painted the huge family-room/kitchen/breakfast-nook/entryway area of the house orange. If it was a melon or soft peach color, or used as an accent color, I might-have could've handled it; but, it was a vibrant pumpkin orange - and it was EVERYwhere! They were so proud of their new parsonage - I could NOT wait to be re-assigned to a new church. I literally had nightmares of orange rooms for years after we left. So... yeah, I'm not a fan

Congratulations Charmful!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Field Researcher
#158 Old 12th May 2015 at 2:17 AM
Thank you for this contest! It was my first one and I had a great time! And your right, maybe Momma Jo didn't know what internet was :P
Field Researcher
#159 Old 12th May 2015 at 6:13 AM
Congratulations Charmful! The Kashmire Quirk had great articles! Thank you justJones for a fun contest. It was interesting to study a different style of writing (which is what I had to do since everything learned in that one journalism class waaaay back in high school is completely forgotten). I won't be quitting my job to go into the newspaper business, but I thoroughly enjoyed dipping my toe in it. Thanks KarenL, CatherineT, BlakeS, & Jones for the wonderful job judging. Your time and thought are greatly appreciated!

Memory Games A Sims 3 Thriller Mystery
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#160 Old 12th May 2015 at 8:25 PM
Many congratulations, Charmful!

Thank you everyone for giving me such interesting articles to read and judge

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Inventor
#161 Old 12th May 2015 at 10:16 PM
Congratulations Charmful!

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.
Scholar
#162 Old 12th May 2015 at 11:53 PM
Heartfelt Congratulations, Charmful, this was a well deserved victory!

And thanks to all for making this contest fun by adding your individual touchs to it!
Theorist
#163 Old 14th May 2015 at 4:50 AM
I'm late to the party, but congrats Charmful! And just like everyone else, thank you to JustJones and all of the judges! This is the first multi round contest I've committed to until the end (granted last two entries were tecchnically late) so woohoo! And I also believe this qualifies me to host as well, so I may or may be brainstorming something myself!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#164 Old 15th May 2015 at 9:45 PM
Great! Looking forward to seeing it

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Mad Poster
#165 Old 15th May 2015 at 11:52 PM
Great - I am missing participating in this one already

Page 7 of 7