Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Seasons Build-A-Rink Set (Updated 5/5/2020)

by fire2icewitch Posted 19th Jul 2018 at 4:25 PM - Updated 6th May 2020 at 12:39 AM by fire2icewitch : Required Update

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 5:25 PM
Oh my gosh! Thanks! I was just waiting for someone to make this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 7:03 PM
I have been waiting and hoping someone would do this since Seasons came out! THANK YOU!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 8:08 PM
Wow, these are incredible! Thank you for sharing your talent with us! ♥♥♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 11:05 PM
This is amazing! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 5:28 PM
This is great, but just a heads up that the peace sign you've released is actually the Mercedes symbol and the peace sign has three lines branching out, not two. Great though!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 5:59 PM
I like this idea. I have so many ideas for the stickers and other decorations.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stationscreations
This is great, but just a heads up that the peace sign you've released is actually the Mercedes symbol and the peace sign has three lines branching out, not two. Great though!

LOL oh crap, I totally missed that. Well at least you gave me a good laugh. I'll try to update when I have time. Thanks for the heads up
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 12:29 AM
Thank You so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 8:38 PM
wow and thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Jul 2019 at 10:52 AM
This was great while it lasted

I'm assuming something with these might have gone wrong back in April 2019.

"Fixed an issue where NPC Sims were not autonomously using the skating rinks that appear in certain neighborhoods.
Fixed in Patch 1.51.75
Happy Gaming
Crin"

I only just discovered it from limited time to try these things out, but the npcs that try to skate on a spawned skating rink will fail to put on their skates. It triggers a last exception error, and the npcs remove their skates and proceed to walk in circles around the rink.

It took a bit of trial and error, but it seems to come down to these rinks and the mirrored skating rinks.

After removing these files, the sims were able to skate normally again.

Happy simming.
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 6:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arabelle_Amara
I only just discovered it from limited time to try these things out, but the npcs that try to skate on a spawned skating rink will fail to put on their skates. It triggers a last exception error, and the npcs remove their skates and proceed to walk in circles around the rink.

I had that same issue. It's a shame for such a great mod to stop working...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 9th Oct 2019 at 10:42 PM
Sorry, I've been really busy at my job to deal with my Sims Hobby. I'll see what I can do to remake the rinks. I wonder if Bakie is having the same issue with his.
Thanks for informing me. When I have the time, I will try to fix them.
Julia

Quote: Originally posted by Arabelle_Amara
This was great while it lasted

I'm assuming something with these might have gone wrong back in April 2019.

"Fixed an issue where NPC Sims were not autonomously using the skating rinks that appear in certain neighborhoods.
Fixed in Patch 1.51.75
Happy Gaming
Crin"

It took a bit of trial and error, but it seems to come down to these rinks and the mirrored skating rinks.

After removing these files, the sims were able to skate normally again.

Happy simming.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Jun 2020 at 5:44 PM
Thank you so much for these! Stay safe and I hope you get well soon.