Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 4:17 PM
Default Fruit and Veggies Stand remake
I'm thinking of modding several different tables to be these stands. However, since my modding experience is pretty much limited to simple editing of a few file types (itun, xml, objk, objd), I'm not really sure what to do. Just changing the script adds the interactions, but sims can't route to the table. Why is that, and could someone tell me what else is needed?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 9:20 AM
You could try having the tables point to the code used for the original stands. You should check out Cinderelli's Savvier Bakery mod which basically did what you're trying to do I think but with Ani's savvier seller mod. I think Sandy of Around The Sims also created a few tables that work like the produce stand and use that code, so you could probably see how she did it if you haven't yet.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Oct 2016 at 10:59 AM
I finally got a desk to work as a produce stand.
In addition to changing the OBJD and OBJK, I had to also change the _RIG and RSLT to the ones of the produce stands.
I'm not sure if I did it entirely right (the desk has one of each, and the stands have two; and I only put in one each), but it seems to work enough.