Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 9:38 PM
Default Straight, but not homophopic.
I joined this group because I'm straight, but I'm going to leave if there's ANYTHING the slightest bit homophobic. I'm just making sure this isn't the purpose of this group.

I'm all for homosexuality - just not for myself. I believe it's just the way you're born. I think gay marriage should be legal, and it shouldn't be looked down on. I also believe that homosexuals can be great parents, just like everyone else.

So, I want to know your views on gays. You hate them? I'm out of here.

Does reading dumb signatures make you feel powerful in some way?
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 5:50 AM
*is in favor of gay marriage*

Can I just say, California should be ashamed of prop H8 (AKA prop 8) We were smart enough to legalize it, then dumb enough to let the church put it back in for voting. Prop H8, cause our god hates gays.
Alchemist
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 10:24 AM
I think gay ppl should be respected as much as straight ppl. WHAT DID THEY DO WRONG?

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 7:20 PM
Agreed.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 9:48 PM
This is great. Looks like I'm staying!

Does reading dumb signatures make you feel powerful in some way?
Banned
#6 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 1:07 AM
*agrees with Alice*
Alchemist
#7 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 10:12 AM
Agreed.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 4:40 AM
Agrees with all of the above. I somehow don't think gay marriage is happening any time soon in West Virginia, where I live, because there are so many bible-thumpers and old fashioned people here. Not to say everyone is, and it's mostly the older people. Most of my friends are all for gay rights, so don't get the wrong idea. I wish it would happen. Canada is so much ahead of the US.

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare.
The shadow in background of the morgue.
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley.
We can live like Jack and Sally, if we want. - I Miss You - Blink-182

Read my Sim story "Searching For Something " HERE
Alchemist
#9 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 8:34 AM
Gays are normal people like everyone else. They deserve freedom like everyone else. In the end, we are all humans made of blood and meat, we all have two legs and arms, we all go to toilet and sleep and eat... I'm always against discrimination!

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 12:28 AM
OK, I see nothing wrong with gays whatsoever. I mean so what if they're attracted to the same sex? They're still people, still human beings. I don't understand why some people have to freak out just because someone is gay, or bi or whatever. I mean, yes I'm a Catholic, and yes, Catholic's usually don't support gays, but I don't give a fuck. Gays are people too, so whoever treats them like they aren't, or treats being gay like it's wrong is just stupid.

Call me Britt, an amateur ToTer