Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

2009 Bugatti Veyron

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 5,476 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 353,507 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 23rd Aug 2009 at 12:43 PM
Woah! Talk about a beauty! Every time I make a new Sims 3 car, I say to myself, "It cant get any better than this!", but I keep on proving myself wrong!

This car is spectacular! The color combinations are countless and amazing! It just amazes me so much. It took me a long while to get everything right, and Im proud of it. The car has 3 recolorable parts, the 2 body parts and the rims. :D

Anyway, this car has no problems. I will still have no lights on some cars in the future. It turns out the car you clone determines if the lights will work or not. This can be found in the vehicles section. It only cost $100,000 in game because the real life price of a million would be bogus to achieve in the sims. So enjoy this breath taking car! :D

Polygon Counts:
Faces: 17,825, Vertices: 23,702

Additional Credits:
DD - I love you so much man!
GoldenSimmer - Thank you for the beautiful house !
Wes, Inge, PeterJones and everyone for all of their wonderful tools and help!
www.aironeracing.com for modified model, Model converted from Need For Speed.
Have written permission from EA and Approval from Administrator HystericalParoxysm. =]