Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 11:22 AM
Play Testers Wanted
I am in need of play testers for a CAW map that i am making preferably with some CAW knowledge but not needed This will be my first ever content share as i thought it was about time i gave something back so i might come across as an idiot when it comes to using the site but it is just down to learning It is a very basic world made for the sole purpose of checking I know what I'm doing in CAW before I start sharing with everyone as soon as I know I am able to make a playable map I will be making detailed ones for both base game players and EP players But I need the help of MTS community to make sure I'm not filling it up with unplayable maps :D

I have tried to keep it 100% base game content so anyone can give it a go

you will be given full credit along with those whom shared the textures I have used

if you are interested please let me know and as soon as I have finished the map I will send u links or whatever

Thanks in advance