Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 12:25 AM
Default Blue Faces/Skin after Sim gets nude?
I have no idea what's causing this as I've used the dashboard to check to see if I had anything conflicting with anything. When my sim gets naked for showers etc ... his face turns blue (it kind of looks like some sort of face paint blob or something). Does anyone know what's causing this? This only happens with this one sim in particular. Also I wanted to add that the blue face remains even when the sim redresses.

Are thee a fan of delicious flavor?

Where'd thee obtain that juice box an doth it come in grapalicious?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 12:52 AM
I could be wrong, but isn't that the makeup that shows up after a sim finishes a Pie Eating Contest? Have you tried resetting him?
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 1:17 AM Last edited by barbarat : 26th Mar 2015 at 9:47 PM. Reason: Clarification
That does look like face paint. I have all the face paint that came with Seasons set so they can not be assigned at random. If you would like to try that there is a link and some instructions for Kuree's EasyCASP Editor HERE. Once you have that installed you can select the Seasons EP and Hide all the facepaint (or which ever you choose) in CAS and/or untick "Valid For Random" for each of them.

Edit: I should have included the make up that's applied from the Pie Eating Contest that TheRedRavin mentioned .. you can use the same procedure for that in EasyCASP.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 6:04 PM
^^Came here to make that exact same joke.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Banned
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 6:57 PM
Maybe try checking for faulty CC? Standard question, but any broken facial makeup stuff may be behind it.