Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 5:41 PM
WCIF Sex Change Mod For Plastic Surgery Via Hospital ?
There use to be a mod on here that changed plastic surgery to give you the sex change option via the hospital as long as you had pets installed. Be nice to have all the options like when you make a new sim in CAS for the premade in game sims.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 6:59 PM
Hospital Overhaul by Sims MX?
Download link is on the right of the page, just Ctrl+F "hospital" in that table.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 3:51 PM
Thanks for the help, I don't know why it was removed from here may have bugs or uploader stopped using the site. Here's hoping it doesn't crash my game.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 7:16 AM
We get a fair number of players at NRaas with the Hospital Overhaul mod in showing up not with crashes but with script errors and sims being reset frequently when anything hospital-related is supposed to happen. That mod must have been great at one time (wish I had a chance to try it back then), but it never got updated for play beyond Patch 1.55. We're hoping Sims MX returns to us some day to update it or someone else takes it over, but for now I wouldn't recommend running it if you are on a higher patch level.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 7:23 PM
I'm running both and I mostly don't have issues with it. I do have fairly consistent routing issues with the hospital, regardless of what neighborhood I play in, and I had a pregnant Sim get "stuck" there (went in the have the baby and never left the hospital), and I had to reset her and use Instant Baby to make up the deficit. You can definitely have both, but brace yourself for weird minor issues.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 11:09 AM
The biggest problem I had was that I had no hospital interactions at all if an elder was the active sim. They could not enter the hospital or interact with it in any way. I think I used Retuner and disabled the suicide option for elders to stop the errors and allowed them to use the hospital again. I also could never get surrogates to work.