Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 10:27 PM
Default Which EP should I get next?
Which EP should I get next? I've noticing wanting to download a few houses and most have either Showtime or Into the Future? Those are the only two I lack. Which would you suggest for me?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 10:41 PM
Alchemist
#3 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 11:28 AM
Depends what you want from your game. For me, getting an EP just to download some houses wouldn't be worth it.
If you liked Late Night, get Showtime. If you're a fan of sci-fi and all that, get Into the Future.
And better yet, look at the thread BL00DIEDHELL linked to, for you will find more answers there
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 3:19 PM
I like Showtime... Into The Future will also has something that spawns with every new game.

scooby dooby don't
Forum Resident
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 6:33 PM
All of them, the Sims 3 is at it's best with all EP's and SP's to me. Even the Ep's where you don't necessarily like the gameplay come in handy for certain little elements.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsdestroyer
All of them, the Sims 3 is at it's best with all EP's and SP's to me. Even the Ep's where you don't necessarily like the gameplay come in handy for certain little elements.

First thing I thought of was generations.