Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 7:43 AM
Default The "Appalled" Moodlet is Funny!
Don't know why, but it's so frikkin' cute. Sometimes I have my sims "argue about gnubb" with the mixologist just to see if I can get that moodlet. Are there any moodlets which amuse you?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 6:28 PM
Allergies. Sims are just so adorable, I love everything about them- even the bad stuff like allergies and sickness. It amuses me so much. I just can relate to it, and I find it hilarious when my Sims are really broke so I send the male Sim to go pick flowers for hours on end (the animation for picking up flowers is a bit weird if you make a male pick them lol).

I love the Leisure Day moodlet. The sun is super cute!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 7:14 PM
My favorite moodlet is the public woohoo one. It's like a happy sexual fire ball with a face.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 7:43 PM
I like the splinter one after woohooing in a treehouse, the ones they get when the fall off the trampoline or the mechanical bull, the one when they lose the fight against a washing machine and the "Winner!" moodlet an unlucky Sim receives when they finally win something.
Instructor
#5 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 9:01 PM
The Bridal Monster one, of course.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 9:56 PM
That Bridal Monster is a funny one! The sun in the Leisure Day moodlet is cute, I agree! There's so many funny, cute things that make me play Sims 3 over and over and want to get more RAM for my machine.
Instructor
#7 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 9:52 AM
I love the Rolled In The Hay mootlet, becouse it looks like this candy or weird cookie that I once saw in a Care Bears cartoon... Don't judge me.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 12:55 PM
Judge you? I like the Care Bears too! Nothin' beats a Care Bear hug or stare when you're feeling down!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 6:35 PM
How do you get bridal monster?!
Instructor
#10 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alpal425
How do you get bridal monster?!

Host a disastrous bachelorette party, I think it was? You get the Groomzilla moodlet when you host a bad bachelor party.
Instructor
#11 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 2:01 AM
Instructor
#12 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Le Carrera
Scolded! D'awww.

I can haz?

The I Can Haz? is adorable. Both of those reminded me of the Nauseous moodlet pets can get which, for some reason, I've always been fond of.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 10:14 AM
The "fiendishly delighted" one is funny too - a werewolf without the usual inappropriate/evil/grumpy/mean-spirited traits can get that moodlet from growling at someone. I once had a werewolf growl at Nick Alto because he insulted her. I'm surprised he didn't whack her on the nose XD
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 3:00 PM
the Excited moodlet... love that one. And the baby ones too! 'It's a girl!' or 'It's a boy!' or 'It's twins!' or 'It's triplets!' or even the quads one. (Is there such thing?)

scooby dooby don't
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 9:24 PM