Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 6:07 PM Last edited by tootsiebell98 : 1st Feb 2016 at 12:44 PM.
Default WCIF Several things school related.
1. I am looking for a table top volcano or items that could be used as a kids school science project, and display boards for the science project papers.

2. Also looking for papers printed with school work or instructions on how to recolor some that are already downloaded. FOUND

3. Looking for kids workbooks/work sheets for school work. FOUND

4. Looking for posters for school, like what is in the mega classroom poster pack for Sims 2. For different subjects, library, elementary, high school, etc. like you would find in different classrooms/schools.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 3:10 PM
Around the Sims has two school sets: 1 and 2. Maybe you'll find some things you're looking for over there?
Instructor
#3 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 10:15 PM
There's also this set by Severinka at TSR.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 12:42 PM
Thank you. Those help with number 2 and 3.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 12:30 AM Last edited by DOLCE_VIDA : 6th Feb 2016 at 2:28 AM. Reason: added link
Default Science Project and other school items
I'm still looking, but so far It appears that the science project (volcano, tri-fold etc) is a conversion. Someone asked for the link on this blog, and they were told use a "non anon msg" in order to recieve the link. You could also try asking them.

First Day of School chalkboards (pre-k through 6th grade), here .

Teen Book Covers , great for a middle or high school, or library.
School Classroom Set by Jennisims (has couple of items).
26 antique wall maps @ Garden of Shadows.
School Set by Helen-sims.
Biology 101 by b5Studio. As a matter of fact, look through his artwork section, as you might like some of the other prints/items he has there. He also has a lot of books on his site.

Look through this TS4 to TS3 tumblr . You should be able to find some deco and/or prints suitable for a school/classroom
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 4:06 PM
Thank you! I have signed up for tumbler. I actually do follow a lot of sims 3 blogs on Tumbler and download items. I messaged the blog about the volcano so hopefully will get it.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 2:31 AM
You're welcome. I hope you hear back from that blog. I'm still trying to figure out where the original item was from (before it was converted for TS3). Anyhoo, have fun.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 6:15 PM
was supposed to send it to me but still haven't heard back.