Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 4:35 PM
what are the best free populated worlds that do not use the store or store content
i am looking for worlds that are populated with attractive sims to do a legacy challenge in as i often make carbon copies of sims and would like to use pre-made sims, so does anyone have any suggestions on free populated worlds that i can do the challenge in?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 2:57 AM Last edited by DOLCE_VIDA : 5th Feb 2016 at 3:11 AM.
I'm not sure if all these worlds are populated, but try thesimscatalog.

Try Sims 3 Custom Worlds as well.

I know you wanted the world to already have some pre-made sims, but cloudwalkersims has some pre-made sims.

You can also pick and chose sims on the MySims3Blog, or google "Sims 3 + sim dump", or "tumblr + sims 3 + sim dump", and you'll get some options that way as well.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 6:17 AM
I know that this post is a bit old by now, but several people have recommended Setra. You'll need a few expansions for it to work properly, but there's no custom content and no store content.