Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 1:07 PM
Default Ribbon hair?
Does anyone know which Store/TS3 hair this bow or ribbon originally is from? The picture is from an accessory conversion, but the creator says it's a Store hair.

I just need to find the exact name and which set or EP it can be found in. The Store site isn't working for me, so I can't look, and Google isn't helpful the least...
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 9:31 PM Last edited by lindali365 : 3rd Mar 2015 at 9:44 PM.
That bow doesn't look familiar, but I've installed a couple of EPs/SPs since I last played a game with a toddler in the household (presuming that's a toddler style). I'm going to take a couple of Sims into Stylist and see if I can locate that bow.

There is a female toddler hairstyle available in the TS3 Store called 'Pixie Bow.' It can be purchased for 29 SimPoints and is also included in the Romanza Bridal Party set (922 SimPoints).

That is the only style I could find with the bow in the same location. Pixie Bow has 4 channels that can be recolored, including the band. The hair itself looks the same so this might be the style that was converted.
Alchemist
#3 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 5:21 AM
It kinda looks like a baby, what with the hair being so thin.
Not the same but pretty similar: EA Hats for Babies by Danjaley
And this looks like the hair used on the sim: Little wisps by QuizicalGin
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 10:30 AM
I thought it looked like baby hair too, but when I had a female toddler in CAS, I saw that the Pixie Bow hairstyle does have those thin wisps of hair. Good for when a baby just ages up and after a few days it can grow like magic.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 11:15 AM
I'm not looking for the hair, just the bow itself. Might come from an adult hairstyle that looks vastly different. I know it's not the pixie bow, because that one looks very different. Could also be it's a slightly edited bow.
Instructor
#6 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 11:42 AM
If it's not the Pixie Bow, I don't know what else it could be. If you compare the two (discounting the original and conversion bows), it looks like that is the one if it was converted from a store hair, as the creator stated. I have all the hairstyles from the store and all of the EPs/SPs and there isn't anything else that comes close.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 11:50 AM
I'm beginning to think the bow might have been cut off some other mesh. It looks a bit like the bandanas here and here, but that's the closest thing I've found so far.