Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 5:00 PM
Default WCIF Castaway Style Clothes?
I'm looking for any clothing that looks like something a shipwrecked Sim would wear on a deserted island. Ripped and ragged, shoddy-looking stuff made out of leaves or other jungle-esque materials; etc. Kind of like the stuff you can find in TS2 Castaway for Wii or Castaway Stories for PC. I've hunted through Google for some time now but haven't had much luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 5:18 PM
There are several links to castaway clothing and objects on the Sims Through The Ages Page that should get you started. Note: There is a link under Castaway Objects for all the Castaway Sets by lhawk07 available here at MTS.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Dec 2016 at 1:43 AM
I took a look through there, but none of the clothing is really what I'm after. I'm more-so looking for clothing similar to what came in the Limited Edition version of Island Paradise; ripped, dirty, etc. I added a picture below for reference.

Thanks for the suggestions though.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OkamiFukuro
I took a look through there, but none of the clothing is really what I'm after. I'm more-so looking for clothing similar to what came in the Limited Edition version of Island Paradise; ripped, dirty, etc. I added a picture below for reference. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Hi OkamiFukuro - Forgot about this until now. This link has a sim wearing jeans similar to the ones in your pic and perhaps another outfit that could be used in a castaway theme. You don't have to download the entire sim. Everything can be downloaded seperately. I have this sim in my game and all her genetics and outfits and have not had any problems.
AAliyah by Kurasoberina.

You might also want to check out other downloads in there. Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones and Ruby Rose have a couple of outfits suitable for a castaway theme.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 3:33 PM
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 10th Dec 2016 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by venusprincess100
What about these
http://venusprincess-simblr.tumblr....gged/historical

I've been watching to see what you'd show up with. I'm going to grab a few of those. Thank you @venusprincess100. Love your new Avatar

I found a few more On This Site that might be in line with the type of castaway in the OP illustration.
Scholar
#7 Old 10th Dec 2016 at 5:06 PM
(hijacking the topic)

if there were also preggy (and teen, and teen + maternity) versions of these outfits...

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 11:53 AM
Instructor
#9 Old 7th Feb 2020 at 1:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
There are several links to castaway clothing and objects on the Sims Through The Ages Page that should get you started. Note: There is a link under Castaway Objects for all the Castaway Sets by lhawk07 available here at MTS.

This page you linked no longer exists, did it move?
Mad Poster
#10 Old 7th Feb 2020 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jasperville
This page you linked no longer exists, did it move?

NRaas moved over a year ago, a lot of threads this old and older now have stale links in them. The page being referenced is now here:
http://www.nraas.net/community/Sims-Through-The-Ages