Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 3:11 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Nightlife, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default "Invisible" Repair people won't leave--keep multiplying
I called a repairman to fix my trash compacter, and he/she never showed up. So, I tried to call again, just in case I didn't finish the call and actually invite the person. Well, repairman wasn't on the list, which I know to mean the person is there; however, he wasn't to be seen..since then more "invisible" repair people keep coming. I know that I didn't help the situation when I used InSiminator to "delete all visitors." Well, obviously with NPC's doing that will just make the person reappear. In this situation more invisible people (even w/out saying "delete all visitors," I have over 20 (I swear) NPC's. I really don't want to lose the house, cause I've been adding on to it, but mainly because I have a bunch of artwork from my father sim, and other sims, that I want to make it's value increase for when they die, and the money goes to the kids (not much per...cause they have like 10 kids, plus one on the way). Anyways, is there ANY way to get rid or them? Would I be able to in SimPE (I have the newest version)?

Monica
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 3:35 AM
i have the same problem but my ncp have a grey face but an invisible body. so i made one of them get married to a normal sim. then i try to change his appearance but it wouldnt work. i think it maybe a problem with som hacks that i couldnt find to erase. but does anyone know which or what kind of hack wouod cause this?