Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 3:36 AM
Help Please
Hello. I want to start a blog with a Sims 2 story. Where do I find my screenshots?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 3:45 AM
Usually in Documents or My Documents where the ini files are in my games folder or game folder
Mad Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 3:48 AM
If you mean screenshots, taken with Print Screen or a program like Fraps or Gadwin, you'll find them where ever the program put them. It will vary with the system.

If you mean the snapshots taken with the camera provided by the game, each neighborhood has a Storytelling folder. The path will be MyDocuments/EAGames/Sims2/Neighborhoods/N001 (or whatever)/Storytelling. N001, 2, and 3 are the base game hoods, N004 and up are custom hoods, the hoods that came with later EPs begin with other letters.

The pictures will be in two versions, thumbnail and snapshot, and will follow the protocol: picture type_randomalphanumericidentifyinghousehold_randomalphanumeric.jpg. If you arrange the folder by date modified, viewing icons or thumbnails, you'll be able to find your most recent ones easily.

Do not get distracted by the Storytelling folder outside the Neighborhood folder. That only holds the last shots taken and is a holdover from base game, where the albums were handled differently.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)