Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 8:37 AM
Default Simlogical's bed hack
Has anyone used Simlogical's Use Inaccessible Beds (+ACR version) hack without Apartment Life? I only have up to Freetime, and I've looked around to see if you really needed AL to use it.

I know this is extremely dumb, and that you shouldn't use mods not made for your latest EP, but I've heard it's possible.

So, has anyone been able to run it without AL?

Also, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to be asking. Simlogical doesn't seem to have a forum to discuss questions.

Thanks everyone!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 12:18 PM
I can't say for certain, but if Inge says it needs AL, then it probably does. Which is a pity, because it's a hack I'd quite like myself; I hadn't spotted that it needed AL.

Some time ago, before I understood how EP requirements are shown on Simlogical, I downloaded Inge's Swim Sign, which requires Bon Voyage or later. My game wouldn't get past the loading screen till I removed it. (In the end I used TwoJeffs' Visitor Controller to make them change into their costumes.)

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 12:24 PM
Simlogical no longer supports TS 2 hacks.
Instructor
#4 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 1:18 PM
I seem to recall I was using that mod before I installed the UC so it might work without problems but I wouldn't quote me on that.

Visit my ToT challenge here.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 1:22 PM
Second result on google suggests it should be fine: http://modthesims.info/t/494629

BTW with ACR, it doesn't work automatically. You have to enable it on the ACR controller, it's under "lot settings". They'll still be able to use the bed for normal relaxing and sleeping, but any ACR directed actions will fail unless you set it as on for that lot.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...