Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 26th May 2013 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DJ.
Will people ever leave this thread alone? It's been necroed for two/three eight times already.

Very stupid comment

Just made a turtioal, cuz some people cant live without such a hack like insimenator like me
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Engram
I tried putting in simslice's beer sixpack but it didn't show up in the barter catalogue. Things like seating, and surfaces might work as they seem to have the same sort of placement in the barter catalogue as they do in buy mode, but other things will probably not show up because of the big differences between the barter catalogue and buy mode.

It should not be an issue. You only have to search every category in barter mode, because TS2 has different category system than Castaway. For instance, I find toys under foliage and rocks. I suggest putting every CC you stumble upon into a collection, so that you don't have to remember where the game put it.
Scholar
#28 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 3:18 PM
LOL Arlesenne, you do realize that the post you replied to was written in 2008?? I've necro'd a thread or two myself, but we just got to keep an eye on the dates.
Theorist
#29 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 8:11 PM
I think it's time moderators locked this thread up. People should leave it alone once and for all.

Or at least move it to the Stories Series forum. ^^
Alchemist
#30 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 11:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DJ.
I think it's time moderators locked this thread up. People should leave it alone once and for all.

Or at least move it to the Stories Series forum. ^^

Or maybe make it sticky.

Nine times and still counting...

Just call me Nikel
Site Helper
#31 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 7:30 PM
No. It definitely belongs in the Stories forum. No use in stickying it in the wrong forum.
Instructor
#32 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 3:22 PM
Regarding the topic, I use Quaxi's blur remover and it works in both modes in Castaway Stories and Pet Stories for me, and I'm assuming for Life Stories as well.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 7:01 AM
Thank you! It all works!
Quote: Originally posted by math341c
You guys saying hacks are not a good idea. I have installed:
Sim blender
The insimenator 2.9 (OBJ edition)
The sim manipulator
Some hacks from carrigon (they are so made for castaway)

Have used them alot, but working fine, so you can be 99% safe. (Only very small bugs, they can not damage anything.)
The only bugs is with the insimenator it shows some options like hobbies, thats not available in castaway, its dosent know what expansion you have, thats clear cuz the mod is made for the sims 2.

Career adjustor working fine, if someone wondering

The only hack we need is set and give food.

But you can just download a simple trainer, who gives you massive food.

If someone desire to install some of this major hacks.
1. Install them like in the sims 2.
2. Enable CC in game options.
3. Restart game. (Not necessary, if they are enabled)
Notice i have only tested the obj edition of insimenator The other versions can make unexpected results
4. In castaway the buy mode is different, then just look for the hack objects. The insimenator items are under tables i think, not sure how to spell it, not so good to English
5. The blender is a tree i think.
6. The manipulator is a man statue i think.
7. Or blender is the statue and manipulator is the tree
8. Enjoy!

I installed all of it. I even found carrigon's hacks. I had to join the site to install them, but EVERYTHING WORKS. Oh, here's another thing to install if you want it (or if anyone else does).
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,8196.0.html
The correct version is at the bottom of the page. Its a wedding arch that allows you to marry anyone on the lot that the arch is on and I mean ANYONE. Blood relations included and you don't have to have a great relationship. I've found it convenient many times. Convenient .
Obviously it works or I wouldn't suggest it.
Page 2 of 2