Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 2:50 PM
Default Merry Christmas Everyone!
I know it's Christmas Eve, but I have a busy day ahead of me so now I have a chance to say Merry Christmas to all the members of ModTheSims and wish them a happy new year!

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 3:16 PM
Same, same. Have a good few days and a happy new year.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
#3 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 6:52 PM
Have an enjoyable holiday, everyone!
Alchemist
#4 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 7:24 PM
Merry Christmas to you all!

Scholar
#5 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 8:44 PM
Merry Christmas simmers one and all!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 10:00 PM
Merry Christmas, y'all!
Scholar
#7 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 10:22 PM Last edited by Nemiga : 25th Dec 2017 at 1:46 PM.
Merry Christmas everyone
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 12:10 AM
Merry Christmas everyone!

"We're cookies and cream. Not double stuffed."
My sims blog
my simblr
Mad Poster
#9 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 5:13 AM
Merry Christmas!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 3:14 AM
Happy Yuletide everyone Love Mod The Sims can't imagine my life without it so thanks all who makes this possible !
Mad Poster
#11 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 12:00 PM
Guys, sorry I forgot but happy Festivus to all of you too. Happy Holiday, for the pastafarians among us. And happy Kwanzaaa, whatever that may be.
And wait, shit, sorry, if you don't celebrate any holidays, or if you think holidays are illogical, Live Long And Prosper.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 8:10 PM
Happy Holidays you lovely community !
Mad Poster
#13 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 11:36 PM
Merry New Year everyone. This is the year. This is the year the world will unfuck itself a bit, and it's the year I'll finally do something with my life. In fact, 30 years after William T. Riker Grew The Beard, I'll do the same and permanently improve my life. And it's also the year that we'll be even further into the future than we have been for some time now.
Not in like, one of those ways where a movie's set in the future, and everyone in that future is oddly obsessed with [current year] (though I'm kind of in the middle of an 80s phase, so maybe I'm actually a background character from Back To The Future Part II) but more in a "holy shit we're in the future" sort of way. Soon everything will be chrome.

insert signature here
Scholar
#14 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 2:30 AM
Happy new year simmers. My new year's resolution is to stop making new year's resolutions.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Mad Poster
#15 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 5:42 AM
I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy Run it Up the Flagpole and See if Anyone Salutes it Day -- January 2. Note for future reference that this does not appear to be one of those holidays that are observed on different calendar days when Jan 2 falls on a weekend, at least in most countries.

Oh yeah...and I guess Happy New Year! as well.
Scholar
#16 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 8:16 AM
Happy New Year ppls
Scholar
#17 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 10:23 AM
merry christmas and new year! one of my resolutions is to play more sims if thats even possible...

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 2:47 PM
Happy New Year!!! I still feel like I'm in 2017, it just passes by so fast. Oh, and my sims are still in 2017 until I play them again

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita