Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2016 at 8:25 AM
Default Replacement fridge item
I have this vampire, and I wish to do something where it's realistic. But every time I have a fridge, she goes over and drinks blood from a bottle, that she gets from it. I would get rid of the fridge, but other sims need it to solely cook with. My question is, since I've looked to the best of my ability (which ain't great) for something that would allow sims to cook, and nothing else. No storage, and no free food. Is there anything like this? I don't even care really what it looks like. I just assume it would a nodded in item, like my vampire sim's pistol.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 28th Jun 2016 at 9:46 AM
I want to make sure I understand your purpose: you actually would like your Vampires to only get their thirst fullfilled by drinking from other sims and not getting drinks from the fridge?

You could simply have a closed kitchen and lock the door only for your Vampires?
Click on a door and in the lock option, specify sims for this door. Choose who can and cannot enter.

You could also get No Fridge Shopping by ani_?
Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, but with this mod, your sims will need to have the right ingredient(s) to cook meals and get snacks. For example, Autumn Salad will require that you buy or grow Lettuce and Vampire Juice will require at least one vampire fruit.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 1:18 AM
Yes, thank you, that solved it.