Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 12:19 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Late Night, Pets, Supernatural
Help: Unable to Locate Bad CC
Hey Everyone!
I apologize if this has been posted before - I searched and I cannot seem to find the solution.

System Specs
Processor Type and Speed: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2200 @ 2.20GHz
RAM: 4.00GB (3.48GB usable)
Graphics Card: Intel(R) GMA Driver

Circumstances of Problem
I currently have TS3 Base Game, World Adventures, Late Night, Pets, and Supernatural installed on my computer. I'm only using WA, LN, and Pets - as I like the cabinets that it came with.

Problem
I am unable to find and locate the bad CC, I have searched the required folders, even did a whole computer search. The only file in my DCBackup is ccmerged - and I'd prefer not to have to hunt down all of my CC again. I am also unable to uninstall via the Launcher as it crashes whenever I scroll through the Installed Content.

Conclusions:
Please let me know if y'all have any additional questions. Thanks for all of your help.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 10:04 PM
Hi! Have you tried the Dashboard tool? that usually helps me with bad CC

http://modthesims.info/d/387006

drag it to your desktop and click on it, it might ask you a question (can't remember what it asks) then click yes. when it opens, go to file and click on the folder you want to check for bad CC.

I hope this helps
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 1:22 AM
Problem solved. Thanks for your help!