Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adrasteia Natural Curls Hair Mesh for Females (All Ages!)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 14th Aug 2007 at 4:32 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2007 at 8:40 AM by HystericalParoxysm

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 4:45 PM
Damn it woman, stop putting non-existant bugs in your upload posts...
This is gorgeous!! *squee*

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 4:42 PM
Awesome job, HP! It's gorgeous! :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 4:45 PM
Love this hair Thank you, and congrats on your 100th upload
Inventor
#5 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 4:46 PM
Hurray! This is much closer to my own hair than the one I've used on my self-sim [ which means avatar editing, but well worth it! ]

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 5:02 PM
Beautiful! Thank you so much for all your hard work and all your high quality downloads.

You rock!!

Ever wanted a pay item you could not afford?
Get it for free here!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 5:06 PM
Whiterider said: 'Damn it woman, stop putting non-existant bugs in your upload posts...'

second that Those things couldn't be tinier

Drop-dead gorgeous, as always. Huge thank you for all the great stuff you create(where'd you got all the inspiration?) and congrats!

(My minor problem is a bit bigger.. File is corrupted?)

Inventor
#8 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 5:07 PM
Gorgeous thank you
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 5:15 PM
Nimi - They're coming up okay with me with a test download. Give it another try - that sometimes happens when the server's busy but another download should get it going for you.

As for where I get all my inspiration... the hair inspiration comes from individual people, the clothing usually from my own clothing.

I know they're tiny issues, but I figure some people would rather know beforehand so they realize it's not a problem on their end or something, or to report it as an issue since I already know about it. :D

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 5:13 PM
*dance*

Finally! It looks excellent! Came along way from the original stages, looks really nice.
Instructor
#11 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 5:25 PM
Scholar
#12 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 5:52 PM
w00t w00t there it is! I've been waiting and suffering and longing and there it is!!! Woeiiiiiii :D:D

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Forum Resident
#13 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 5:53 PM
aawesome awesome
lol
Stupid people are stupid
#14 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 6:05 PM
Oh My GAWD!!!!!!1111

Heh, Thankies lots HP. It looks great!
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 6:31 PM
Looks gorgeous! But one thing: I download it, it downloads about 11kb of the colours, and then it says download complete, when it clearly isn't. Is it just me? Thanks x

GaGa fo' Gaga.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 6:41 PM
Thank you! The hair does look fantastic; I absolutely adore the red colors. I appreciate you making several different shades, instead of something sun-blindingly bright. ;D

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 6:55 PM
Amazing Job! And Congrats to ya,thanks a bunch for all that you've made for us.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 7:14 PM
It's sooo loverly and is going on my HP Dollie ASAP. Thank you oodles!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 7:29 PM
My prayers have been answered!
Thank you so much!

And congrats on your 100th upload. :]
Scholar
#20 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 7:48 PM
Wow HP! This is sooooooo special! You sure made it wondeful for your 100th upload! truely it's just outstanding! It is amazingly beautiful! I really love everything about it, the mesh, the texture, just the realism is wonderful! It's hard to find nice hair that is like this. This is no doubt one of the best non straight hairs out there,lol. Well Keep up the great work HP! I love it , i love it, i love it!!! :lovestruc

Thankies HP, you get some cake and a rating of 11 out of 10. Couldn't get any better than this!

Cheers!
Fresh-Prince
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 8:07 PM
This is gorgeous! I can't wait to see it ingame. Many thanks for sharing all your hard work! Don't suppose you take requests?
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 8:16 PM
you are the hero of all curly/frizzy haired people everywhere!! (myself included) i've been searching forever for anything that even remotely looks like my hair without much luck. this is the closest to mine that i've seen, so i thank you!!

mamerieoku

*Bree*
Instructor
#23 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 9:37 PM
This is a great addition to my game, congrats on your 100th. :]
Another hundred perhaps ?
thanks a lot. :D
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 10:14 PM
Can't wait to see this on some of my sims! It looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing!

~ Sam ~
Field Researcher
#25 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 11:19 PM
This is beautiful, HP. Big congrats on your 100th upload. I love your work and am so glad you decided to stick around! I never used to comment on uploads, but after reading some of your journal I realized creators need them! So now I spread the love with the "Post Thanks" button wherever I go, and this of all things deserves it! *punches "Post Thanks" button with all my might*
Page 1 of 3