Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 12:14 AM
Thank you Delphy. :-) I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into keeping the site up to date.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 12:24 AM
Thank you Delphy. You're efforts continue to make this the leading Sims2 site!

[
#28 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 12:34 AM
Dang it Circuit City has the $12 dollars off sale, but when I got there they were out of stock. They said they might recieve the next shipment this Wednesday, so I'm going to try to get it then. I now know it must be good if it sold out. *mumbles to self*

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 12:44 AM
Thank you
Field Researcher
#30 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 12:54 AM
when i read the headline i thought it meant bon voyage to stuff packs and downloads......what the! that got me in a split second panic, then decided to re read and that answered itself lol
man do i need some much needed sleep
great work delphy....
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I read all the comments you leave, even if they are made a year later, thank you all:)

Any lot building requests are considered, just pm me:)
Instructor
#31 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 1:04 AM
Yay! thanks D! i cant wait to get bon voyage
Theorist
#32 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 1:14 AM
I'm wondering if there's going to be a new section for 'jewellery'?
Field Researcher
#33 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 1:24 AM
Thank you, your rubber duckiness for the constant imporvements to this already wonderful site.

Marjorie Dawes: Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.
Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like.
Sims Love to Run with Scissors, Simmers Love to Download.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 1:34 AM
hmm..thats gota be usefull...:D

oh, im not sure where to ask thins, but it looks like Clean Installer can no longer access the packaged file once you go up to Bon Voyage

just made a nice family hotel, packaged, then went to use Clean Installer and when i tried to overwrite the file, it gave me a string of reasons why it couldnt do it and deleted the file.
it also cant even see the file even when its saved to desktop in a seperate folder.....
it also didnt seem to be assosiateing itself with sims2 pack files any more, but i could still look and check all my downloads in the DL folder.

will have to look and see if an earlier (pre BV) sims2 pack file will read and clean.....if yes, then it looks like theres gona have to be a lot of investigating and gnashing of teeth and fist shaking in EA's direction by the installer team

Field Researcher
#35 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 1:44 AM
I am so very thrilled by the new search feature! I've been wishing and hoping for that for a while. Once again, Delphy, you make our wishes come true!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 1:54 AM
MTS2 is a certified UTOPIA ...........THANK YOU guys/gals.....I love this place!!!!!

Life is SIMple
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#37 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 2:04 AM
Rayea, Clean Installer hasn't had an update since 2005, so it's highly unlikely any teeth gnashing will go on becuase nobody is working on it.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Alchemist
#38 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 2:14 AM
Thank you for updating and improving all the time!! We all love you all for it!!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 2:24 AM
Thanks so much!
Theresa

Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Test Subject
#40 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 2:34 AM
Default thanx mcl was wondering when i would see somthing that would help me out lol http://w
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Hi All,

The downtime earlier on was so that I could update the site and add the following:
  • Bon Voyage EP selection to profile and download / upload screens
  • Celebration Stuff to download / upload screens
  • H&M Fashion Stuff to download / uplhttp://www.modthesims2.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=0&forumid=36#
    Giggler oad screens

In addition, you'll notice on the top left of the Download browser that the Search box now has 2 options: All and This forum and children. This essentially means you can search within, for example, Pets, or Lots, and it will return only results from that forum and below and not results from the entire downloads section.

That's it for today - more coming soon.

Regards
Delphy
Test Subject
#41 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 2:44 AM
very nice delphy. awesome site!
Instructor
#42 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 2:54 AM
Yep, I agree!!
Delphy is the MAN!!
Test Subject
#43 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 3:04 AM
Thank you for keeping the site up-to-date and running so smoothly.
Forum Resident
#44 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 3:14 AM
great!
This site gets better all the time! it's just great
Thanks a ton.
Inventor
#45 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 3:24 AM
Bon Voyage is a Fantastic EP and Delphy, YOU ROCK.. Of course you know this, I make sure to tell ya but.. I gotta say it again.. Thank you for your devotion!

xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 3:34 AM
Can I ask whether any new jewellery (i.e. jewellery that appears in the maxis jewellery section as opposed to the glasses section) is going to have it's own section or whether it should still go in the accessories section?

My mind never wanders, it packs it's backpack, puts on it's boots and goes on a mountain hike.
Test Subject
#47 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 3:44 AM
Thank you Delphy, but you guys, beware the Bon Voyage's bug! If you don't have it, wait the official patch release or wait the guys here at MTS2 make an unofficial patch. But thank you Delphy, cool improvements
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#48 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 3:54 AM
pedroion, what bug are you referring too?

Delphy? Is it possible to make the second part of the downloads classification part able to accept multiple categories? I hope that makes some sense, I tend to upload things in sets and they don't ever seem to fit right. I make similar outfits for multiple ages and then have to pick one age to put it in. I'm sure other people have run into this before as well. I'm also about to upload alot of buy mode recolors and I wanted to group them similarly. I just wanted to upload them as Seating, since it has dining, living, recliners, and beds in it, but again, I have to pick just one. Would this be hard to change?

Also, I second the request for a BV Jewelry section.

Thanks for listening! Love this site!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#49 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 4:04 AM
Phaenoh, multiple categories has been on my list of things to do for a very long time, but it's actually quite complex in terms of how you do it, and how it's displayed and handled in the download browser. So it's not something that is possible, but may or may not get done in the future.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#50 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 4:14 AM
Hi, Delphy!
I can only agree with all the others here; that this is a great site. Thanks for all your fantistic work, and your kind help, when we ask for it.
You make my sims game look good.

Thanks again.
Page 2 of 3