Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 12:12 AM
Default Sims 3 townies
Hello, i'm populating my custom world, but the game keeps generating uninteresting townies.
How do i delete them using Nraas?
Can you add your own skilled townies to the world and set them as cashier/bartender/DJ/pianist..ect..?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 1:36 AM
I suggest that you post on NRAAS' official website. You may get an answer here, but you're more likely to get an in-depth answer over there. Just keep in mind you have to get an account.

But I bet you can set specific Sims into a role using NRAAS Register. For deleting individual Sims, there's the Total Annihilation function with MasterController when you select a particular Sim.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Clandestine004
I suggest that you post on NRAAS' official website. You may get an answer here, but you're more likely to get an in-depth answer over there. Just keep in mind you have to get an account.

But I bet you can set specific Sims into a role using NRAAS Register. For deleting individual Sims, there's the Total Annihilation function with MasterController when you select a particular Sim.

thank you
Theorist
#4 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 3:42 PM
^ I wouldn't use that method, seems a bit quick and dirty for my liking. A bit too easy. The Nraas method should be sound though.
Personally, I just keep all sims that are generated. At some point you will find that you need something like a town mechanic, a sex symbol or maybe a magician. Just take your unwanted sims into CAS and turn them into the desired sim. No need to delete. In 5 years I've never deleted a sim, theres always a role they can be made to play.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Alchemist
#5 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 10:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by moonstarforever
You can use cheats.
Just type in "testingcheatsenabled true" (Exactly that) and then shift click on any sim and click "Object: Delete it"

Edit: You have to press down Shift, Ctrl, and C at the same time (If your on PC) to open up a cheats bar.

I believe that's not a safe method to delete a townie.

Just call me Nikel
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimo815
Hello, i'm populating my custom world, but the game keeps generating uninteresting townies.
How do i delete them using Nraas?
Can you add your own skilled townies to the world and set them as cashier/bartender/DJ/pianist..ect..?

Here are some suggestions for Population and Town Management . Please register over at NRaas and post in Chatterbox if you have questions on how to use the mods.