Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 1:41 PM Last edited by IceTDrinker : 1st Aug 2014 at 3:01 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default [SOLVED] Sim always brings same co-worker every night at home and nanny won't show up...
EDIT : The nanny problem is gone just now... Annoying bug anyway... Or maybe it was planned to have the "Oh my god, oh my god, where's the nanny i can't go to work" kind of stress...

EDIT EDIT : Both problems are solved.

Hello,

I am having two rather annoying problems with the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection.

I did search for mods or ways to fix these problems but couldn't find anything.

First problem :

The mother in my sim family brings the SAME co-worker every night of every working day of her work week. I thought i read somewhere that there was a mod to fix this nonsensical behaviour (she is rather shy according to the simology thingy) with a mod but i wasn't able to find it.

Second problem : SOLVED

I had an alien baby by watching the stars with a telescope... (ahem...)
I therefore hired a nanny to take care of him while my sims are at work and clicked the "track schedule" button. But the nanny didn't show up. I tried to fix it as proposed by other users on the forum by hiring/firing her, but the problem wasn't solved (i'll continue to hire/fire her but it is really really annoying). Is there any new solution/mod that may solve the issue ?

Thanks in advance for your answers, i already searched the simbology forums and this one but couldn't find any definitive solution...

IceTDrinker
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 10:42 PM
I think the mod you are looking for might be twojeff's "Bring Hobby Friend From Work Fix". It can be found here: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=16.0
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by abel1980
I think the mod you are looking for might be twojeff's "Bring Hobby Friend From Work Fix". It can be found here: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=16.0

That's the one ! I knew i saw it somewhere, but i was unable to find it !

Thank you !

Problem solved.