Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 1:59 PM Last edited by lunatsukino : 31st Jul 2014 at 6:32 PM.
WCIF Pets Forehead Moon (Sailor Moon, Luna)

I saw this picture on a Sailor Moon Sim Download at NG Sims, and everything was credited on the sim it's self but poor Luna was left out.

I really want to get hold of that moon on the forehead, not only to make my Sailor Moon Sims family complete with perfect kitties, but because I have a couple of inspired cats that also have that very same moon on the forehead.

If it's not actually a download any idea on how I could achieve that moon, on plain and spotted cats.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 3:44 PM
Luna and Artemis (Download) hmmm i found this... no idea how they did the "moon" on the head... there is no description ( how i hate that)

edit: i took a quick look into the package. only 2 sims3packs and 2 sims files in there... no idea where / what the "moon" is - sorry. than i found the sims 2 version of 3 sailor moon cats Luna, Artemis and Diana kittehs from Sailor Moon as pets and as far as i understood the description it was a default replacement recolour of a fur marking. i only wanted to show you this thread cause its possible that the moon overrides some ea fur marking.

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 6:27 PM
Oh tyvm!

I'll install and have a play around in CAP. tbh I'm not too bothered if it replaces something, unless it was something like the Ocicat spots, since that's about the only thing I'd have with the moon as well... But thanks for finding it for me
Inventor
#4 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 7:31 PM
Ask Bad-Angel on Sims Marksplatz. Longe time ago, she had make Luna (Sailor Moon)