Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

New real skintone - 3 tones

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,097 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 214,303 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 27th Jul 2007 at 10:06 PM
Updated: 29th Aug 2007 at 9:16 PM - added link to default post
Hi,

I have done this skintone a while ago. I have work a lot on it to have it looks realistic and not too shiny. This is my favorite skintone when I do a sim-me as I think it looks a lot like my skin. So I though I might share them with you.

I hope you will enjoy it!

There is 3 tones only, light medium and dark. They are non-barbie skintones with some light freckles. All ages, all gender and all shape.

Liurika have done 2 recolors of the skintone, a darker one and a pale one. I'm really honoured and grateful. Don't forget to thank Liurika for her nice recolors, you can find them here!

Also a special thanks to Witchzenka who has made this set as default for your game and kindly upload them here. Be kind enough to thanks witchzenka if you download them.

Other credit: Thanks to Knightskykyte for the sclera file that I used to complete this skintone. Note that the eyes must not show, they are on the face template of the skintone.