Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tattoo Set - Puddydracovirgin - UPDATED - Mix & Match

by robokitty Posted 25th Jun 2009 at 4:11 PM - Updated 29th Jul 2009 at 5:39 AM by robokitty

209 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 189 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 9
Test Subject
#76 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 11:41 PM
Excellent work! Thanks so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 11:54 PM
they're so cool ingame, i love them! virgin of guadalupe is my fav, fits perfect for my punkrock girl oO
thank you!

the light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
and you have burned so very, very brightly, roy.
Test Subject
#78 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 12:01 AM
These really do look amazing in game (at least in the CAS, Haven't been in game yet). Thank you SO much.
Test Subject
#79 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 12:01 AM
Default Help me, please
Quote: Originally posted by Nahele
they're so cool ingame, i love them! virgin of guadalupe is my fav, fits perfect for my punkrock girl oO
thank you!

Hi, what you did? Please help me... I'm desperate... I copy the files to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages, and when i will play, there's nothing in "Glasses & Other Accessories"... Help em please...
Test Subject
#80 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 12:08 AM
OH! I second the tribal tattoo's!! Amazing job, thanks SO SO much! :D
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 12:16 AM
LOVE!! possibly next upload could be tribals? hehe anway two thumbs way up!
Test Subject
#82 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 12:25 AM
i love you. really.
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 1:25 AM
Tats!! Good ones!!! Thank you just doesn't seem like enough!
Test Subject
#84 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 1:32 AM
Amazing! Loved the tiger.
Can you, pleeease, do some more?
Test Subject
#85 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 1:52 AM
These are fantastic! Thank you so much! I hope to see more of these sort of innovative accessories. This is the sort of brilliant creativity that's made me a fan of MTS for so long!
Field Researcher
#86 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 2:04 AM
Awesome! Thanks for sharing these. I love tattoos, especially dragons, so these will be so much fun!
Test Subject
#87 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 2:07 AM
*drool****
These are epic!
Sincerely. Thank you!
Test Subject
#88 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 2:09 AM
Excellent. Loving the sleeve tattoos. Great designs too. Any change of a flowers with butterfly full arm sleeve?
Test Subject
#89 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 2:46 AM
Yayyyy!!! Tats!!! So excited.. was just talking to someone the other day about who would be the first to have tats up :P
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 2:51 AM
OMFG!!! These are spec-effing-tacular. I've done some pin up photography published in a few mags for some little rockabilly dolls. This is fantastic looking ink. I lovelovelove it!

. . . because sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hang onto.
Cult Leader
#91 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 3:01 AM
You bloody legend. Thanks!!
Forum Resident
#92 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 3:04 AM
WOW Amazing! I know it's too much, but could you do some smaller ones for the Sims who want to be a little more low key with their tatoos? ;P
Instructor
#93 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 3:42 AM
This is great!!!
I thought I must for EP to get tattoo feature, but you made it.
Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#94 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 4:17 AM
Fantabulous, thanks!
Test Subject
#95 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 4:18 AM
Great work! Anyway we can get the old tat's from The Sims 2?
Field Researcher
#96 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 4:42 AM
Yippie! These are so cool!
Another vote here for some tribal tats as well!
MOAR PLZ!
Oh and did I mention you rock? Cause you do you know...
Test Subject
#97 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:52 AM
Fantastic! What a great way to add even more variety, and awesome art!
Test Subject
#98 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 7:37 AM
WOW way cool ty ty
Field Researcher
#99 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 7:38 AM
Sorta Works nude... lol
First off I'd like to say.. WOW... this is such an amazing download! Thank you for making it!

Second... I read further back in the thread that it doesn't work when the Sims shower... but that isn't exactly the result I got.

I've downloaded the HP Skins from here, and while your tattoo DOES work on the women, it unfortunately does NOT work on the men. I think it has something to do with the skin HP chose to use for the "nude male." It's the one with the necklace, if that makes any sense to you.

Third, and lastly... Is there any way to make it where you can use a tat on each arm? I know its part of the programming... and I know its very early for requests and such. However... it would be nice to eventually be able to have tats on both arms... :D

Kudos again.. and much thanks for your hard work!

Peace

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Test Subject
#100 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 8:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lilmissmanderson
You have to create a mods folder in program files/electronic arts/the sims 3.

And you have to put a packages folder inside the mods folder n ur dls go in there. remember to get the resource.cfg file if u dont already have it.

um...you could have found this out yourself by going to the install instructions tab......

Fantastic work btw, am so impressed, thanks for sharing

Thanks uhhhh i didn't bet install instruction but now everything is OK thank You again
Page 4 of 9