Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 10:48 AM
Default Are you buying Seasons?
Are you buying Seasons? I am certainly buying it. Please vote!!!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 10:59 AM
Lol, can't wait to find it in stores! I have already started to clean my game of obsolete stuff such as fake snow and white trees and bushes.
Alchemist
#3 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 11:02 AM
Yep! I pre-ordered it, and can't wait to see what it's like. I'm too addicted to this game :P

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
#4 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 2:08 PM
DEFINATLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! A bit of a mental moment,but,yes,yes I am.lol!
You cant buy the rest and not get one,can you? I cant anyway, :P
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 2:10 PM
If I can get it on CD-rom, then yes. Otherwise, no...

Really looking forward to it though. Probably the last EP I'll buy.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Theorist
#6 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 9:29 PM
Most definitely buying it as soon as possible! This looks like one of the best Sims 2 expansions yet! I've been waiting so long for the gift giving interaction, the fishing , and the pool slides to return. Let's just hope that an alternate name for this expansion won't be The Sims 2 Bugs! :goodbad
#7 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 9:36 PM
It's so weird, when it first came out I was like, ok, here's the first EP i won't buy. I thought it would be like pets, just all one thing. But then I found out about ALL the stuff! Gift giving, fishing, skating, the poolslide, pools walls and floors, pool reflection, a new clothing category, picking different hairstyles for different outfits,being able to store leftovers (FINALLY) and ofcourse I love the new collection, it's so cute! I can't wait to get it!
Instructor
#8 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 9:43 PM
I dunno if I'm going to preorder or not. But I'm definately getting it as soon as I can! Actually I haven't been counting the days like I was for Pets.. I'm busier with school and my legacy family now, so I have other stuff to think about But I still can't wait.

waiter, there's a conundrum in my soup
The Adom Legacy
Field Researcher
#9 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
Lol, can't wait to find it in stores! I have already started to clean my game of obsolete stuff such as fake snow and white trees and bushes.

Me, too!!! :D
#10 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 12:56 AM
Oh yeah, mainly for the new interactions *drools*
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 2:42 AM
Yes, it looks great.
Instructor
#12 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 2:54 AM
I but all the EPs, so yes. Unlike the stuff pack, they really add something to the game, a new dimension, new interactions and such.
#13 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 2:58 AM
Most definately. It comes out a few days before my birthday. I'm SO thankful I'm the mommy now, I can buy it for myself, early!
#14 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 3:11 AM
Definetely. This is one of the EPs that we're going to see as an integral part of our game. We won't be able to remember how it was before we had seasons
#15 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 4:17 AM
Yeppers! I can't wait! I haven't been playing much so hopefully this will get my back into the game. :D
Field Researcher
#16 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 4:23 AM
Heck Yeah!
#17 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 4:40 AM
hell yea, been waiting for weather changes since the first sims game lol
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 5:06 AM
I plan on getting it eventually, but at least not until after I get Pets.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 6:15 AM
LOL I think I might go camping at Wal-Mart so I won't miss out when the Wal-Mart Truck guy comes Cause as soon as he opens the back end of the truck I would be the first to run , jump and fly straight into the back end of the truck and get my hands on that game the truck could be 2 miles down the road and I would make a world record to run that fast in 3 seconds just to get the game! lol I already asked for the poster of it in Wal-Mart but they said no yeah and in my little brain I was thinking "You know you could make copies!" I remember when I got "Pets" it was not out on the shelfs so I just asked "Could you look in the back to see if you have it?" I really did ask that question and thats how I got "Pets" but with "Seasons" I will go check the back myself and if its not there I'll search the truck like a German Shepard that searches/sniffs for drugs , smells or objects aka Police Dog lol. I AM TURNING BLUE BACK HERE! lol here is my saying of how I feel!

The Sims 2: are like cookies you just can't have one cookie because those cookies taste good!

Custom Content: is like a glass of milk because when you dip your cookies in the milk the cookies become more tasty the milk just makes it to were you wanna say "WHOOOOOOOO THAT IS SO FRICKEN' YUMMY!"

Size of the Custom Content:lol when you have Cookies and Milk and you eat them almost everyday and your Blood sugar and Cholesteral go through the sky to where you might have to cut back on the Cookies and Milk if you eat to many you might end up having a stroke thats because you ate so many Cookies and Milk your body can only take so much your body will be slow like a turtle and sometimes you have to go to the Doctor and get liposuction and start over with the Cookies and Milk.

lol The Milk is the booster to help the Cookies taste better you just can't eat Cookies by its self you have to have Milk to boost the flavor of the Cookies but it sure can up your Blood Sugar and Cholesteral to where you might have to quit eating so much Cookies and Milk because the more you eat the more slower your going to get.But if you don't have any Milk not even an ounce all I know to say is "GO GET SOME MILK!"

hehehehe lol sorry I just had to do it sorry for writing a book on here lol!
Theorist
#20 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 8:56 AM
Most definately
#21 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 3:23 PM
Without a doubt! Weather, outerwear, finally being able to give gifts from one sim to another, growing vegetables...just for the weather alone, I would buy it.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 4:11 PM
I'll buy it, when the patch comes out. Just like I did with Pets, and OfB, and might as well have done with Nightlife (my computer crashed and it took a few months to save up the money to rebuild). Besides, I've got so many hacks I'm accustomed to playing with I can't stand using the EP until they've been updated. The weather stuff looks really cool, but I'm so good at killing programs in normal play I'd rather let other people find the worst pitfalls first.

"Segregate the sinful sexes..." "Wait, how many sexes are there?" "Two." "It's not enough I say, go out and order some more."
Field Researcher
#23 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 7:56 PM
*coughs* I work at walmart. If you plan on picking it up there: they start unloading the trucks at around 4 pm, into the back warehouse. Around 8 pm is when they start bringing everything into the store, and putting it on the floor. Around 10 pm is when they start opening boxes. I'll be getting my game after work, around 11 pm the night they have it. Some stores may be different, but that's pretty standard.

I'm diffinitly getting it. For pets, I ended up driving to three different stores before finding it, so I'll either get it after work that night, or after school the next day at EB Games (where I got pets).

Click HERE please, so I can up the sweet sweet page count. Thanks!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
Inventor
#24 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 8:05 PM
I'm Definately getting it! I want it almost as much as I wanted pets, only hopefully it won't be as glitchy as pets.....This actually looks like one of the more interesting packs.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 8:29 PM
I want to get it for my birthday, but if I don't, yes, I will buy it
Page 1 of 3